English Nanny        British Lyceum in Moscow

Thread: better pay your fines, as from next year, it can cost you

better pay your fines, as from next year, it can cost you

https://www.rbc.ru/society/13/11/201...1ee5?from=main

while it is mainly about traffic fines, up to 3000 rubles, I wonder what will be next? non-payment of -kvart plata- ( the monthly service charge, water, garbage removal, and the likes).
    is this legal to force the bank to tell if a scoundrel has a bank account. After all the Sheriff does not know where and if I have one? Will they ask every bank- does he have an account there- ? Or do they know already? Interesting scenario coming up indeed.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Well, so much for savings accounts. And even regular debit accounts are going to be emptied as people begin to realize what is going on. They will keep only the minimum necessary for their day-to-day operations in the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    Well, so much for savings accounts. And even regular debit accounts are going to be emptied as people begin to realize what is going on. They will keep only the minimum necessary for their day-to-day operations in the bank.
    why? if you pay your fines, one has no problems.
    hight time they do something. for instance every other month we get down in the hallway a notice how much people own to the housing estate. the record is 250 000 rubles. it is from ONE apartment only. I know who the owner is. I know who he rents it out to. people are changing there every other month or two.sometimes i just wonder why they have not turned off the water and electricity long ago.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....