English Nanny        British Lyceum in Moscow

Thread: A.A. Maximov Hematology and Cell Therapy Department

A.A. Maximov Hematology and Cell Therapy Department

Dear All

A few months ago I posted a thread about the above, well my friend Soyer had treatment there circa 6 months ago this is a response to a post on Linkedin

https://www.thisisinsider.com/stem-c...ampaign=buffer

This is Soyer udate C & P from Facebook PM

Thatís along the lines of what I have had done 6months ago in Moscow with intensive Physio and healthy living am seeing improvements but itís slow, can walk and dance on a small scale but fatigue and stamina I struggle, main pretty much guarantee (77%} is halting the disease anything more is a bonus, yes am very happy I had it done, if I waited for the NHS I would be possibly far worse off, I had secondary progressive MS !

Thanks for thinking about me
    Hope your well Chadders. Still own the house by the coast ?
    All the best
    Soyer

http://msclerosis.ru/eng.php

Soyer in Moscow

https://www.facebook.com/soyerm

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alan65 For This Useful Post:

TolkoRaz (30-10-2018)

If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (30-10-2018), FatAndy (29-10-2018), Hans.KK (29-10-2018)

and there is a pill for everything.at a price. and the richer one is, the better the chances to get them.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    and there is a pill for everything.at a price. and the richer one is, the better the chances to get them.
    Perhaps you have misunderstood me, in this time and age when Russia gets bashed I was simply saying look Russia is at teh forefront of medicine.

BR

Alan

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alan65 For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (30-10-2018), bydand (30-10-2018), TolkoRaz (30-10-2018), Uncle Wally (30-10-2018)

Multiple Sclerosis is insidious and doesn't leave one with much hope, more so wondering how bad will it get. Nice to see something being done.
    If you're going to be dumb, you better be tough...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bydand For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (30-10-2018), TolkoRaz (31-10-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Alan65 View Post
    Perhaps you have misunderstood me, in this time and age when Russia gets bashed I was simply saying look Russia is at teh forefront of medicine.

BR

Alan
    Alan, definitely I was not misunderstanding you. to the contrary.though like in any other country, money makes the world go round. that I assume was the gist of Wallie's post and my reply. By the way, should i ever need hospitalisation or an operation, i would have no problem using the -local- facsilities. A fact that is wellknown also here on Expat. As i ahve stated this here before. When i was still active, i ahd to go to the clinics for 12 tests every year. And 5 every 6 month. Never once ahd that worried me about not sterile needles, dirty facsilities,unqualified nurses or doctors. or obsolete or not working equipment. And i did not use the Nr1 Presidential Hospital.Or one of these fancy overprices - North American-,- Italian- or whatever clinics. Just the local policinic and hospitals around my district. And that since 30 years....
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (30-10-2018)