English Nanny        British Lyceum in Moscow

Thread: Need a loan Asap

Need a loan Asap

Where can I get a loan for a foreigner? I'm currently working but I'm only getting paid on the 4th or 5th and I need 23000 ASAP to pay for my hostel or else they are going to kick me out on Monday. Anyone with any help?😓😥

Better go to your employer and ask for a prepayment, much cheaper.

Ja I tried that, told them that they could give me half but they still told me wait for next week.

well, take that half and then go to the hostel and pay them and tell them the same thing

My employer won't give any amount that's what I'm saying.
    They said I have to wait until next week just like every other employee to get paid. They won't give me anything, zero.
    And that's why I need a loan.

Well, not that good, but if you need a loan start in your bank, after that there is plenty of lend out money shops around, https://yandex.ru/search/?text=%D0%B...%B2%D0%B5&lr=2 is your friend, after that there is only to call them and ask if they lend out to a person like you, or the sneakers way, walk around to them and ask.

Free advise: Pay your rent/accommodation as the first thing when you get your salary, do this every month.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

TolkoRaz (27-10-2018)

I think you can make either 5k or 10k rub a month by giving blood. Maybe you can sell something? Or you can go to a pawn shop (lombard).

I don't think anyone will lend money to a foreigner. Sorry.

Maybe you can go to a church and explain to the pastor/priest your situation and the church could help?

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel93 View Post
    I need 23000 ASAP to pay for my hostel or else they are going to kick me out on Monday.
    Well, Monday is some 40 hours away, go to some big train station, look nice and sweet, approach all single men, very important, never a women (they are not that stupid) or a couple, tell you are from some place far away from Moscow, and that you have no money for a ticket home, you will be surprised how many that will fall into this trap and give some money, approach then when they just had left the ticket office, or a shop, when they still fight to put the return money into there pockets, many will give you their change directly.
    I did spend to many hours in Moscow the other day in a train station and did see this happen, she did well much more than the cost for a train back home, I estimate from 1000 to 2000 Rub pr hour, there were many refusals, but a hit every 4-8 minute, she was clever too, never in the same spot more than 10 minutes.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (27-10-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    Free advise: Pay your rent/accommodation as the first thing when you get your salary, do this every month.
    Very good advice, especially with Winter fast approaching!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!