littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Work visa for teachers - tried and tested

Work visa for teachers - tried and tested

Hello everyone! I just wanted to share my experience of getting a teacher work visa

I was actually referred to this company by one of my friends who is on his 2nd year with their visa. The process was very smooth and professional: they met me at their office and explained the whole process. Then a manager helped me with all the application forms and even arranged same day visa processing through one of their partner companies. All in all it took about 3 weeks to get the invitation and then just the one day for processing. When I arrived in Moscow they provided me with a registartion and in general have been a pleasure to work with. I have to say I am very happy with the service. The reason I am posting is they offer a 10% discount to new clients if you mention my name (Ryan). For every client who mentions my name, I also get a 10% discount for next year's visa so its a win win for everyone

Below is their ad from Facebook, website, etc. PM me if you have any questions!

Teacher Work Visa is the best choice for teachers who want to teach in Russia legally but independently – that is they don’t want to commit to a school contract. You will have the freedom to choose which clients to work with and set your own schedule.

The 12 month, multi-entry visa service includes a free professional consultation, official invitation, assistance in completing the application forms, and your initial registration in Russia. We can even arrange same-day processing through our partner company for most nationalities!

Please visit our website for more details or PM me if you have any questions.
    Last edited by Judge; 30-11-2018 at 21:36.

Hi Ryan.
    Can you scan your visa, or make a picture, and the edit the image so all personal info is erased or blurry, and the upload the result here?
    Would like to see a "Work visa for teachers", especial "teach in Russia legally but independently".

Pretty slick ad, "Ryan".

Visa applicants should proceed with caution.
    Last edited by xt-tsi; 25-10-2018 at 19:16.

Hi Ryan

How much did it cost?

The website says the "complete package" for the visa costs 90,000 R. A 3 month registration costs 3000 Rubles. Each registration costs 3000 Rubles thereafter.

There is no separate "teacher work visa". There is a work visa, issued by an employer. If it is a school, the employer needs to be accredited by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Such a school can issue the invitation for the work visa. The work visa is valid for three months and can be extended, by the employer. Then the teacher works for the school.

Some visa issuance companies claim to be accredited as a company doing business in Russia with the right to provide invitations for work visas. However, take this info with a grain of salt. In my understanding, the regulations surrounding work visas are quite strict and employers who provide work visa invitations are required to show the foreign worker has earned wages and paid --- taxes.

As has been discussed on this site, if you work in Russia, you have to pay taxes. It's possible as an English teacher to take payment in cash and work under the table, hopefully without getting caught. But it's not "legal". Thus Hans KK's question to "Ryan" asking for a copy of the visa allowing the holder to work legally and independently -- which Ryan did not provide.
    Last edited by xt-tsi; 26-10-2018 at 18:22.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (26-10-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Hello everyone! I just wanted to share my experience of getting a teacher work visa (www.teacherworkvisa.com)

I was actually referred to this company by one of my friends who is on his 2nd year with their visa. The process was very smooth and professional: they met me at their office and explained the whole process. Then a manager helped me with all the application forms and even arranged same day visa processing through one of their partner companies. All in all it took about 3 weeks to get the invitation and then just the one day for processing. When I arrived in Moscow they provided me with a registartion and in general have been a pleasure to work with. I have to say I am very happy with the service. The reason I am posting is they offer a 10% discount to new clients if you mention my name (Ryan). For every client who mentions my name, I also get a 10% discount for next year's visa so its a win win for everyone

Below is their ad from Facebook, website, etc. PM me if you have any questions!

Teacher Work Visa is the best choice for teachers who want to teach in Russia legally but independently – that is they don’t want to commit to a school contract. You will have the freedom to choose which clients to work with and set your own schedule.

The 12 month, multi-entry visa service includes a free professional consultation, official invitation, assistance in completing the application forms, and your initial registration in Russia. We can even arrange same-day processing through our partner company for most nationalities!

Please visit our website for more details or PM me if you have any questions.
    ??????????
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (26-10-2018)

Interesting

I was reading up on the whole thing. you still have to get all the tests and medical documentation done by yourself. and there are lots of it... ( though it could also be because I am a Chef that there are different requirements for different groups of people or jobs?) there is indeed no -teachers work visum-. the application non the second page is a standard work visum application, i got these all the time before i was on TRP and PRP... to me it does not seem to be NOT legal, but for sure they are making LOTS of money.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....