littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Visa for the purpose of TRP submission

Visa for the purpose of TRP submission

please... please... can anyone tell me what type of visa i need so that i can stay longer than 90 days? for the purpose of applying for TRP. i am a British, with a British passport.

All visa agents can arrange invitation and visa for a maximum stay of 90 days, even with the Private invitation.
    i have been 3 times to Russia, each time 90 days max. the last trip i married to my beauty in the city of Krasnoyarsk, am back to France.
    i know that the visa must be for the true purpose of the visit, so two questions i need the answer to:

1: what is the name? and where from? of the invitation that i need so that i can inform my wife to get for me?
    2: what is the name of this visa for the purpose to apply for TRP, somewhere i heard that there is a visa type that permits a stay of 5 months. no visa agent have heard of it, that means i can do it myself directly with the Russian consulate, all visa application handed to VFS, and they do not know of such visa exists.

you can reply to this, or email me directly.

where is the Dutchman in Moscow?, how to contact him? he may have come across this problem before his TRP.

Many, Many thanks to all of you.

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Your wife needs to visit her local my document office
    https://md.mos.ru

Ask there about how she invites you herself and also tell them about your plans for TRP.

I also haven't heard of this 5 month visa, when applying for TRP get a 3 private visa in this time submit all docs and then leave and return, it takes 6 montbs or a bir mote to het the TRP, you might have to get 3 three months visa back to back.

You can get a one year multi-entry business visa to Russia as a UK citizen.

There are any number of Russian companies offering support to get this visa issued for a fee. You can find them on line. Ask the company who issues the visa support whether or not there is a limit on the number of days you can be in Russia, consecutively and per year. There might be one.

At least with this visa, you can come and go without getting a new visa, while your TRP is being processed.

Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    You can get a one year multi-entry business visa to Russia as a UK citizen.

There are any number of Russian companies offering support to get this visa issued for a fee. You can find them on line. Ask the company who issues the visa support whether or not there is a limit on the number of days you can be in Russia, consecutively and per year. There might be one.

At least with this visa, you can come and go without getting a new visa, while your TRP is being processed.
    Rules might have changed, but for UK citizens I believe it's still 3 months in , 3 out, " 90 day rule".

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    I believe it's still 3 months in , 3 out, " 90 day rule".
    90/180 days rule?
    So better go for at less that 90 days visa, they should work back to back.

The 90 day visa makes sense. 6 of one, half dozen of the other.

In answer to oldtimer's other question, I don't think he needs to show he's applying for the TRP on the visa ap. Instead, he can keep it simple and say "personal", "tourism" or "business" depending on what type of visa he is applying for.

I'm also not familiar with the 5 month visa. Then again, the TRP might not be ready in five months. It can take longer...better to plan for at least six months.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (19-10-2018)

To all of you, …… Thank you deeply from my heart, having read your replies has made me think better.
    So this is my plan:
    I go on a 3-month business visa with one entry. The first month will be preparing the documents, then submitting the document in the second month, and for my return during the third month.

On my return it would have been 2 months time lapsed from submission, then I stay outside Russia for 3 months, after that it would have been 5 months elapsed since the submission of the documents.

My wife will monitor the board for the result of the application when the result of TRP come out, then I can go for simple 30 days visa, get the permit and apply for the 3 years visa while I am in Russia,

Bingo….. all solved…

Many thanks to you all, I will try and keep you updated in the next months coming…… wish for me luck…… the Siberian women really worth the trouble.

any touch-up advice or comments on my plan will be thankfully received.

Quote Originally Posted by oldtimer View Post
    To all of you, …… Thank you deeply from my heart, having read your replies has made me think better.
    So this is my plan:
    I go on a 3-month business visa with one entry. The first month will be preparing the documents, then submitting the document in the second month, and for my return during the third month.

On my return it would have been 2 months time lapsed from submission, then I stay outside Russia for 3 months, after that it would have been 5 months elapsed since the submission of the documents.

My wife will monitor the board for the result of the application when the result of TRP come out, then I can go for simple 30 days visa, get the permit and apply for the 3 years visa while I am in Russia,

Bingo….. all solved…

Many thanks to you all, I will try and keep you updated in the next months coming…… wish for me luck…… the Siberian women really worth the trouble.

any touch-up advice or comments on my plan will be thankfully received.
    So, good luck first of all.
    Based on my recent experience (I applied in March this year), you may have to spend longer out of Russia than just 3 months. Also, be aware of the 90/180 day rule (if that applies to business visas, at least). You can only stay a maximum of 90 days in any rolling 180 day [period.
    My request was accepted mid-March and the approval was given mid-August (5 months later). However, it took another month for the notification to arrive at my house (in Russia).

There is a specific visa for TRP applicants, but not all consulates seem to know about it. I think the idea is that you make the TRP application from your home country directly to the Russian Ministry. Presumably they make a preliminary review and then grant you a four month visa which is meant to cover the period that it will take to complete the process.

I'm not sure if these are available in the UK. They weren't in Belgium or Luxembourg where I was living before moving to Russia.
    However, the Russian Consulate int he Hague, Netherlands, does give some information: https://netherlands.mid.ru/en_GB/web...in-russia?cn=1

Hope this isn't too late!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BigBear For This Useful Post:

oldtimer (27-10-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by BigBear View Post
    So, good luck first of all.
    Based on my recent experience (I applied in March this year), you may have to spend longer out of Russia than just 3 months. Also, be aware of the 90/180 day rule (if that applies to business visas, at least). You can only stay a maximum of 90 days in any rolling 180 day [period.
    My request was accepted mid-March and the approval was given mid-August (5 months later). However, it took another month for the notification to arrive at my house (in Russia).

There is a specific visa for TRP applicants, but not all consulates seem to know about it. I think the idea is that you make the TRP application from your home country directly to the Russian Ministry. Presumably they make a preliminary review and then grant you a four month visa which is meant to cover the period that it will take to complete the process.

I'm not sure if these are available in the UK. They weren't in Belgium or Luxembourg where I was living before moving to Russia.
    However, the Russian Consulate int he Hague, Netherlands, does give some information: https://netherlands.mid.ru/en_GB/web...in-russia?cn=1

Hope this isn't too late!
    I asked about the TRP visa in Kiev last time I was there and they said that it's only for when you have the paper notification that your TRP is ready. Seems very impractical. You can technically apply for TRP in the consulates, but it's hard to imagine how you'd do the medical and the exam. Maybe they created that visa with that in mind though.

Oldtimer, it'll should be a whole lot cheaper to do a private visa. Business visa invitations are a bit pricey aren't they?

I am looking for a visa for my husband. We are in the USA. It looks like it does not matter what visa you applying (tourist, business or private) it's better to get 3 years multiple-entry visa. Cost is $270. 90/180 rule applies to all kind of visas. It is really strange that FMS does not give permition to stay in the country after they accepted documents for TRP. Does not make any sence.

Quote Originally Posted by seaworld View Post
    I am looking for a visa for my husband. We are in the USA. It looks like it does not matter what visa you applying (tourist, business or private) it's better to get 3 years multiple-entry visa. Cost is $270. 90/180 rule applies to all kind of visas. It is really strange that FMS does not give permition to stay in the country after they accepted documents for TRP. Does not make any sence.
    A Russian 3 year visa? , if so, then the 90/180 rule doesn't apply.

Why not? They are regular visas. The same rules will apply. Russian embassy recommends to apply for 3 years visa. Other words - чтоб трижды не вставать - receive 1 visa for 3 years with multiple entries. Here is info about tourist visa
    https://washington.mid.ru/en/consula.../tourist-visa/
    No such thing as TRP visa though

Quote Originally Posted by seaworld View Post
    Why not? They are regular visas. The same rules will apply. Russian embassy recommends to apply for 3 years visa. Other words - чтоб трижды не вставать - receive 1 visa for 3 years with multiple entries. Here is info about tourist visa
    https://washington.mid.ru/en/consula.../tourist-visa/
    No such thing as TRP visa though
    As far as I know, for American citizens, same goes for Russians who have a 3 year visa.Can stay 6 months pop out for a day and return.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    As far as I know, for American citizens, same goes for Russians who have a 3 year visa.Can stay 6 months pop out for a day and return.
    It would be perfect. I will do some research at home ( I am at work now). But last time I checked rule 90/180 was in use. Thanks

I do not see 90/180 rule for visa foreigners in official documents but different tourist agencies posts explanations about that. They are all talking about staying 90 days in 180 days period. I wanted to find an e-mail address where I can ask this question but it seems to me that now migration department of UMVD does not release this information. Everything goes through site gosuslugi only.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast