littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Sat/Sun ( 22nd and 23rd) Farmes Festival at VDNH

Sat/Sun ( 22nd and 23rd) Farmes Festival at VDNH

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

should be great to see what local farmers and producers (one would assume many farmers are also producers?) can do! Special if it is LOCAL products and produces. Because the - local- weekend markets in every district have become a farce.I do not go there anymore, waste of time.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (21-09-2018), Judge (21-09-2018), TolkoRaz (21-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

should be great to see what local farmers and producers (one would assume many farmers are also producers?) can do! Special if it is LOCAL products and produces. Because the - local- weekend markets in every district have become a farce.I do not go there anymore, waste of time.
    http://svoe-fest.ru/

this looks fun- i was at vdhn the other day, they finally finished the long-long long remont that was going on. it is nice now.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (23-09-2018), FatAndy (21-09-2018), Judge (21-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    they finally finished the long-long long remont that was going on. it is nice now.
    Only the central alleys. The territory is huge, and they continue to destroy self-built mini markets on the side lanes. Also not all main pavillions are fully ready and opened, but the trend I like very much.
    But one has to be careful. For example the pavillion of Belorussian SSR is opened and there are shops inside offering current products of Belorussia. But prices for sweets and chocolates (Kommunarka, Spartak) are 1.5-2 times higher than in our southern village. Dunno anout other products.
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (21-09-2018), Judge (23-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    Only the central alleys. The territory is huge, and they continue to destroy self-built mini markets on the side lanes. Also not all main pavillions are fully ready and opened, but the trend I like very much.
    But one has to be careful. For example the pavillion of Belorussian SSR is opened and there are shops inside offering current products of Belorussia. But prices for sweets and chocolates (Kommunarka, Spartak) are 1.5-2 times higher than in our southern village. Dunno anout other products.
    Since many years I always liked the Armenian Pavillion. the food there is great. and so are the products. Cognac of course is pricey. But it is the real stuff. not black tea with some ethyl, or worse, spirit. be prepared to wait. But THAT is for me a sign that something good must be inside there.

fck it, my whole post about the cheese-fest out at the VDNH is gone. - you have not logged in-. what a piece of sht. and I will not write it a second time.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (23-09-2018), TolkoRaz (23-09-2018)