English Nanny        British Lyceum in Moscow

Thread: if THAT is not prostitution, then I do not know what it is.

if THAT is not prostitution, then I do not know what it is.

https://www.rbc.ru/economics/18/09/2...6dab?from=main

but until the end of the year, because of the midterm elections and the holiday season, the tariffs will not be 20 or 25 percent but 10 % only. in order not to upset the electorate and to give the public still a good Christmas shopping time.
    POTUS it seems does not know, you can not pi.. against the wind, just get your pants wet.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!
    We'll see, Bendikt....I dunno, a better analogy than pissing into the wind would be a fight between girlfriend and boyfriend, the boy finally puts his foot down and then we see who needs whom more: does the girl fall in line or does the relationship end?

Peeps are mistaken to think the USA needs China more than it, them, IMHO. No one's ever drawn the line in the Sand like this before; this is why we elected Trump. And it's obvious the Chinese got fat and happy: how else's but for stolen intellectual property do we here in Russia have these cheap Chinese Mi phones that do for $200 what the brand name phones offer at $400+?? And Who is going to supply revenue to all those Chinese factories if they cannot dump their goods onto our market; whose economy has enough buying power to pick up the slack of missing demand?
    We'll see, but I don't think the Chinese believed Trump would take it even this far.
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nicklcool For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (19-09-2018)

If China stopped making phones for Apple it would take two years before Apple put out another iPhone. The US doesn't have the factories needed and then the iPhone would cost $2000.

Capitalism can't survive without cheap Communist labor.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

The Chi-com capitalists are already outsourcing their factories to nearby, lower-wage countries.

The US can simply by-pass Red China and have their cheap goods imported from Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, etc.
    Government is like Fertilizer. A little is good, too much is a pile of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    The Chi-com capitalists are already outsourcing their factories to nearby, lower-wage countries.

The US can simply by-pass Red China and have their cheap goods imported from Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, etc.

do -we- really need a new phone, computer, car, whatever every 6 months? where the inside might be in many a case technology from years back, only the packaging is new?

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post

do -we- really need a new phone, computer, car, whatever every 6 months? where the inside might be in many a case technology from years back, only the packaging is new?
    My car is 27 years old, and I only have a smart phone in case said vehicular transportation breaks down, to call a tow truck. Computers? I had an Amiga computer in 1991 and they still haven't made a better one...
    Government is like Fertilizer. A little is good, too much is a pile of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    My car is 27 years old, and I only have a smart phone in case said vehicular transportation breaks down, to call a tow truck. Computers? I had an Amiga computer in 1991 and they still haven't made a better one...
    correct! the iMac that I am working with, this one, is made mid-2007. I also have an aluminium Mac Book. but still the thick one. I have no smartphone, no iPhone, just a mobile that can do SMS, and where i can call and receive. I have 2 10year old Acer notebooks.( used to work i nthe kitchen with one, where all the systems were Microsoft) one is in the box, the other one I look mostly old films where the Mac does not want to read the cd-s .and these things just serve me fine and well..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (19-09-2018)