English Nanny        British Lyceum in Moscow
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Novichok, Brits say it was 2 Russians...

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
    ...... they sure have direct links with VVP!
    im not sure that putin had a direct link until he explicitly called on the 2 guys to come forward and they magically did, only to disappear a day later.

or are you implying that he was involved with it from the start?

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Russian Lad For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (18-09-2018), natlee (18-09-2018), nicklcool (18-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Yes I know firsthand that if you are friends with Russians they will poison you with whatever they can. Be it cheap vodka or "somagon" from their dad at the dacha. Those dirty Russians will get you. They will even get so drunk trying to "corrupt" you that they will stuff you full of food and then try to get the neighbor girl to have sex with you. Not that you would remember anything. Oh those dirty Russian! Really America should just bomb them with nukes so all we can all get on with uncontrolled capitalism. Isn't that what life is all about? One greedy bastard suffering long enough that he can enslave the not greedy? In the end you will find that "you can't take it when you go" You will be forgotten" or remembered as a ...
    I don't think the whole situation has anything to do with Russians... It is not about the Russians per se, it is about the system that has been in place here for over 18 years and about who is in charge of this system.
    By the way, Salisbury is the burial place of the globally famous USSR microbiologist, Vladimir Pasechnik. He ran away from the system just like Skripal did. According to his son, he believed he would be poisoned shortly before he died... You may laugh and crack jokes, Wally, but I doubt you really understand all of it, being an American.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Lad View Post
    Well, not gays, already breathe out...
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

Well, not gays, already breathe out...
    Well, I still trust what they said more than this new story.

HFl7b38OOaA.jpg

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Russian Lad For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (18-09-2018)

Oh Gosh... It was humor of course! Or more probably it is what will say the yanks to put new sanctions...

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    im not sure that putin had a direct link until he explicitly called on the 2 guys to come forward and they magically did, only to disappear a day later.

or are you implying that he was involved with it from the start?

Let's sanction those ugly Russians!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Yes I know firsthand that if you are friends with Russians they will poison you with whatever they can. Be it cheap vodka or "somagon" from their dad at the dacha. Those dirty Russians will get you. They will even get so drunk trying to "corrupt" you that they will stuff you full of food and then try to get the neighbor girl to have sex with you. Not that you would remember anything. Oh those dirty Russian! Really America should just bomb them with nukes so all we can all get on with uncontrolled capitalism. Isn't that what life is all about? One greedy bastard suffering long enough that he can enslave the not greedy? In the end you will find that "you can't take it when you go" You will be forgotten" or remembered as a ...

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
    Let's sanction those ugly Russians!!!

I disavow that post.

I was hacked by Russian vodka.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345