English Nanny        British Lyceum in Moscow

Thread: Room to rent

Room to rent

I’m renting out a room for a girl in a 2-room apartment 5 minutes by foot from metro Preobrazhenskaya Ploshad. The room is very cozy, light with a big double bed and a wardrobe. Flat is in modern style, fully furnished with all necessary equipment: fridge, washing machine, gas oven, microwave oven, wi-fi. VkusVille, P’aterochka, Diksy, Magnit, Magnolia stores and a big market are few minutes by foot from the house. Price includes all utilities (water and electricity) and wi-fi. No commission, only deposit that will be returned. I'm living in the second room. I am friendly and neat, work full-time, do not smoke. I speak Russian, English, French, Italian, a little bit Spanish. Room is for a long-term rent, and is available starting from the middle of October. Photos will be sent upon request. My email: bcnicky@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Yellena View Post
    I’m renting out a room for a girl in a 2-room apartment 5 minutes by foot from metro Preobrazhenskaya Ploshad. The room is very cozy, light with a big double bed and a wardrobe. Flat is in modern style, fully furnished with all necessary equipment: fridge, washing machine, gas oven, microwave oven, wi-fi. VkusVille, P’aterochka, Diksy, Magnit, Magnolia stores and a big market are few minutes by foot from the house. Price includes all utilities (water and electricity) and wi-fi. No commission, only deposit that will be returned. I'm living in the second room. I am friendly and neat, work full-time, do not smoke. I speak Russian, English, French, Italian, a little bit Spanish. Room is for a long-term rent, and is available starting from the middle of October. Photos will be sent upon request. My email: bcnicky@gmail.com
    Readers might like to know the price by month!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!