littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Question : are people still having troubles getting Russian Visas ?

Question : are people still having troubles getting Russian Visas ?

If you are having problems , do share your problems .... depending on the situation I maybe able to advise you ...I am here in Russia more than 11 years ... I have excellent contacts to aid in getting Visas , but the service isn't free ... if you want to take care of your visa yourself , remember you need an invitation , then visit or mail/post your passport it all takes time ...Visas aren't cheap , Visa agencies arent cheap ...many chip and cheat you of the actual times you desire and most never get it done when you need it done with the dates needed
    there are good agencies and some very bad ones
    Some agencies that you got your first Russian Visa from OUTSIDE of Russia cant help you inside Russia....
    I am not a professional in this field ,,,but I have gotten countless Visas ...I can offer ONLY my experiences.... and I do not make a dime ..or any discounts from an agency I can recommend via private message
    Renewing Visas used to be very stressful for me , with my contact I have been using for 10 years now is never a problem , my hardest part for next week for my newest Visa will be waking up at 3:30am for taxi for 5:40am flight ... I will get to the office by 11am, have my passport and new Visa between 3-5pm , back on flight at 7:40pm as not to get stuck in traffic , back home before 1am
    the agency I deal with I get same day service as I wrote above ... not cheap for some people , but I NEVER have a problem ....
    so ask question in open forum ... or PM me.... I will help as best as I can

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kapione For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (23-08-2016), Judge (23-08-2016), Uncle Wally (23-08-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by kapione View Post
    my hardest part for next week for my newest Visa will be waking up at 3:30am for taxi for 5:40am flight ... I will get to the office by 11am, have my passport and new Visa between 3-5pm , back on flight at 7:40pm as not to get stuck in traffic , back home before 1am
    For me the hardest part would be not to drink too much in airport(s) or pub(s) in between.
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (23-08-2016)

It's easier now because American can get 3 years business or private visa. Can stay in Russia 6 months, take holiday for 1 day, come back. No invitation needed, just letter.

European, but not UK and Ireland can get same-day visa without agency. No invitation needed, just letter.

if you have a 3 year Business Visa , look what it says ...mine says 180 days max in Russia , go out , get your exit Stamp at the border.... you may return immediately....same day all the way up to that last day of expiration....put I wouldnt push it.... make sure you count your days accurately .... invitations are ONLY needed to get your Visa , no need for another invitation , BUT you need to know you can apply online yourself , but pay attention to the time periods ...private message me of you have other questions

American don't need invitation ever. Law changed since four years.

For business visa - letter with company stamp and tax number

For private visa - letter signed by Russian citizen at notary. Letter attached. Notary charge about 500 Rubles. Instruktions: http://ils-usa.com/main.php?id=private&lang=en
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi! I was wondering if anyone had experience with getting a second business visa? I'm applying for one now, just want to check if it's suspicious or not to have two 3-year visas.