0 0%
  • close to metro station

1 100.00%

Thread: One-roomed apartment for renting at Kantemirovskaya street in Moscow

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

One-roomed apartment for renting at Kantemirovskaya street in Moscow

Dear friends!
    I am offering for rent my small 1-room apartment on the 2-floor of 14-storey building in Moscow at the address: Kantemirovskaya Street 20, building 2, flat 575 (5-7 minutes in walking distance from the metro Kantemirovskaya) for a long period(2-3 years).

The total area of ​​38 square meters. Living room: 20.7 sq. m. The kitchen is 8.5 sq. m., separate bathroom, modern furniture, telephone, Wi-Fi and necessary household appliances. The apartment is in good condition, well appointed. Clean entrance, good neighbors.

A good area of ​​the city, the whole infrastructure is nearby: in three minutes walk are the shops of Billa and Pyaterochka, kindergarten, school, Sberbank (one is in the next building, the other is near metro Kantemirovskaya). Convenient transport links to the center of Moscow: from the house to the m. Kantemirovskaya - 5-7 minutes walk (4 stations to m. Paveletskaya, green line).
    The cost of rent is RUB 26000 a month + flat expenses and phone. Additionally is deposit of RUB 26000.

If you have an interest, please, text me.

Best regards,
    Zulfiya
    Attached Images Attached Images