littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Room for rent Pushkinskaya city center

Room for rent Pushkinskaya city center

Room for rent 20sq.m. City center. Furnished IKEA. Prestigious Patriarch’ Pond area. Granatny lane/Malaya Nikitskaya st. Metro Pushkinskaya/Tverskaya/Barrikadnaya/BibliotekaLenina/Arbatskaya/Mayakovskaya.
    Gated territory, security in the yard and around the bld 24 hours, very prestigious and safe part of the center. 12 mins walk to Kremlin. There are a lot of cafes, restaurants around. Malaya Bronnaya street is nearby (Uilliam’s, Aist restaurants, Keanu, Ethtetic bars), where beautiful and stylish girls like to eat and walk and guys on Ferrari
    For 1 person. No couples, no kids, no pets. Long term, short term

Quote Originally Posted by Dina28 View Post
    Room for rent 20sq.m. City center. Furnished IKEA. Prestigious Patriarch’ Pond area. Granatny lane/Malaya Nikitskaya st. Metro Pushkinskaya/Tverskaya/Barrikadnaya/BibliotekaLenina/Arbatskaya/Mayakovskaya.
    Gated territory, security in the yard and around the bld 24 hours, very prestigious and safe part of the center. 12 mins walk to Kremlin. There are a lot of cafes, restaurants around. Malaya Bronnaya street is nearby (Uilliam’s, Aist restaurants, Keanu, Ethtetic bars), where beautiful and stylish girls like to eat and walk and guys on Ferrari
    For 1 person. No couples, no kids, no pets. Long term, short term
    Does it have secure parking for Ferrari?
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Does it have secure parking for Ferrari?

I don't think so if there are "guys on Ferrari" if I ever found anyone, guy or beautiful girl on my Ferrari I would be very upset.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Hi I look for room from October 15th for 8 months. Is this room still free? How many does it cost? Thanks