Brookes School        British Lyceum in Moscow

Thread: Should I Go To Hospital?

Should I Go To Hospital?

Guys, I forget to buy bottle water today and i was very thirsty, i ate water from tap, ( 2 Glasses), after I searched google and, WtF I did?
    AM I safe now or should I visiti hospital?
    here is result:
    Tap water in SPB: the water may contain some metal pollutants. Furthermore, traces of the parasite Giardia lamblia have been found on a very small scale; the parasite causes unpleasant stomach cramps, nausea, bloated stomach, diarrhoea and frequent gas – and there is no preventative drug, so it is worth taking precautions against contracting it.

You do not need hospital, but when you are ill, you will definitely know about it!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (13-07-2018), nicklcool (13-07-2018), Remington (13-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Liu.vix View Post
    Guys, I forget to buy bottle water today and i was very thirsty, i ate water from tap, ( 2 Glasses), after I searched google and, WtF I did?
    here is result:
    Tap water in SPB: the water may contain some metal pollutants. Furthermore, traces of the parasite Giardia lamblia have been found on a very small scale; the parasite causes unpleasant stomach cramps, nausea, bloated stomach, diarrhoea and frequent gas – and there is no preventative drug, so it is worth taking precautions against contracting it.
    I drink our tap water in St, Petersburg, I will say it is safe.

Relax, you’ll be fine. My father is a doctor, I showed him your post, he said You may have some stomach discomfort. Drink Sprite or Seven Up for a couple of days or take Zantag or Рфнитидин (pills) if Sprite will not help.
    Take care of yourself

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nancy.Young For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (13-07-2018), Uncle Wally (13-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy.Young View Post
    Relax, you’ll be fine. My father is a doctor, I showed him your post, he said You may have some stomach discomfort. Drink Sprite or Seven Up for a couple of days or take Zantag or Рфнитидин (pills) if Sprite will not help.
    Take care of yourself

I know a guy, who knows a guy, that knows a doctor and he said that he should rush to the hospital as fast as he can and ask for a stomach transplant!
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    You do not need hospital, but when you are ill, you will definitely know about it!

How will he know?
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    How will he know?
    S.h.i.t all over.... Or a high number of toilet visits over a short period of time.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Judge (13-07-2018), TolkoRaz (13-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    S.h.i.t all over.... Or a high number of toilet visits over a short period of time.

HELP! I'm sick and need to see a doctor!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/plastic...ia-2018-03-15/

Bottled water is bullish!t. Only filtered, frozen and boiled water is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu.vix View Post
    here is result:
    Tap water in SPB: the water may contain some metal pollutants. Furthermore, traces of the parasite Giardia lamblia have been found on a very small scale; the parasite causes unpleasant stomach cramps, nausea, bloated stomach, diarrhoea and frequent gas and there is no preventative drug, so it is worth taking precautions against contracting it.
    Take a glass of Universal Disinfectant.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/plastic...ia-2018-03-15/

Bottled water is bullish!t. Only filtered, frozen and bottled vodka is safe.
    Yes, agree.
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

14. The Following User Says Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (13-07-2018)

If not, eat charcoal!

It works wonders during such medical situations..............
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    If not, eat charcoal!

It works wonders during such medical situations..............

Just let it cool down first. If you don't have any charcoal, go out to the lift. You will find a jar, or beer can full of the stuff, just take a big drink and feel safe that now you are cured.

Bottled water is bullish!t. Only filtered, frozen and boiled water is safe.
    Why not go to town and use demineralised water, or distilled water, the first is technically clean, the other i biologically clean, you want clean water, yes?

We have a 5my filter on our water, both hot and cold, just to be sure, and for cooking we have a tree filter system, but I can drink from any of them no problem, from the warm tap is just taste bad if you hit that one by accident, the ordinary cold one may have a small smell / taste, and the "for cooking" (and aquarium fish) one is without any smell / taste that I can feel.
    I change all filters two times a year and whenever a "friendly" neighbour have made experiments with his water supply and ending up sending hot water into the buildings cold water system = hot toilet seat, very strange feeling I will say.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (16-07-2018), Uncle Wally (16-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    Why not go to town and use demineralised water, or distilled water, the first is technically clean, the other i biologically clean, you want clean water, yes?

We have a 5my filter on our water, both hot and cold, just to be sure, and for cooking we have a tree filter system, but I can drink from any of them no problem, from the warm tap is just taste bad if you hit that one by accident, the ordinary cold one may have a small smell / taste, and the "for cooking" (and aquarium fish) one is without any smell / taste that I can feel.
    I change all filters two times a year and whenever a "friendly" neighbour have made experiments with his water supply and ending up sending hot water into the buildings cold water system = hot toilet seat, very strange feeling I will say.

Here you should never drink from the "hot water" they put a chemical in it to help keep it warm. Or that is what I've heard.