Moscow Animals

English Nanny        British Lyceum in Moscow

Thread: How do you take good care of your pets?

How do you take good care of your pets?

Let's talk about pets that are close to your heart, tell us something about your pet. How do you take good care of them, how do you train them? What good memories do you have with your pet?

This pet of mine loves to sleep so I'm thinking of having a bed especially for him. I saw these [] with different specialty, functions, and designs. It has a bed for cooling, heated and also for dogs who have problems with their bones. But for my pet, I think I'll just need to get a bolster dog bed because he wants to feel secure all the time.
    Last edited by FatAndy; 12-07-2018 at 09:48.

только кошка,она нежная

Quote Originally Posted by khouji View Post
    Let's talk about pets that are close to your heart, tell us something about your pet. How do you take good care of them, how do you train them? What good memories do you have with your pet?
    we have a dog, Jhinn, a Husky- Laika-Alsation-Chow Chow mix. Or whoever was with it involved. COOKING FRESH BUT NOT RAW, (no Barfing) no dry food. he did not eat it from the first-day on.going for walks when he wants.i was teaching hom to bring me the collar when he wants to go outside. And he knows, he will not do it just for fun and games.I go early morning. Now it is light at 4 in the morning already.so we meet other - girls- and their owners. we also ahve 3 cats. Illya an -elite- ragdoll. Lisa from the Vet and vasilli who was so weak when he was born that we thought he will nto make it the next 2 hours. had a birth defect - turtle breast-ribs. meaning his chest was not -round- but flat like a turtle. they all live together.no cats hate dog, dog does not like cats stories-
    Attached Images Attached Images
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (09-08-2018), nicklcool (24-07-2018), xp@ (28-07-2018)

c3 fight.jpg

c4 fight.jpg

Meet my two furballs Pumpkin the cat and Copper the dog. They are my source of happiness. They love and hate each other, there's no such day that they never had an argument. Pumpkin loves to annoy Copper by playing with his dog toys, while my Pomeranian loves to invade my cat's personal space. Here you can see how they tried to kill each other.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joynhappiness For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (09-08-2018), Hans.KK (09-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by khouji View Post
    I have designed beautiful bed for my cat as well as i make sure that my cat eat only healthy food. My children play with the cat and it is always lovely to see them playing together

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Milleer For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (06-09-2018)