littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Tax and Loan Debt Problem with a cunny accountant

Tax and Loan Debt Problem with a cunny accountant

I have a registered company i opened in 2016, i don't use this company or its bank account but i used the account few times to receive money from home to pay for some properties i own here, i recieved around 15million rubs from this company's account.. then comes Tax problem, and i contacted an accountant online, he said i have to pay 1 million rubs tax, i didn't have that amount .. and he proposed to borrow me that i will pay back in 1yrs time, i really was very stupid to accept the offer without trying to consult other accountants elsewhere to confirm if its true or not, and since i don't speak Russia, i cant go to tax office myself to do all the talking.

Anyway, one year has passed and i have only been able to pay him around 200,000rubs, he is threatening me in all sorts of ways now, he said i will go to prison (IS THIS TRUE?????) then he said he will sell the debt to some debt agencies (Will this be bad for me? what is the worse they can do????) what can i do??? if i file for bankruptcy will i still need to pay the debt ?????? please i need advices and opinions, i agree that i was very stupid, i was an idiot, i fell for this guys scam.. Now i am even doubting if he ever payed any 1million rubs to any tax office, but i don't know how to print out my tax records online , PLEASE ADVICE

Yup, you in a world of sh!t.

You need help to find out you tax issue, and you need help to handle this accountants guy, and if he sell's your claimed debt to one of those agency's that collect with "finger language" then it doesn't matter if the debt is real or not, you then owe them.
    Do you have money to pay for help, and to pay the claimed missing 800000 Rub.? If not pack and leave Russia asap and never come back before you have settle the matter one way or an other.
    You may go behind bars if there is a court decision that you own the money, and you may not be able to leave Russian too before you have paid what the court may decide that you owe to the gentleman, if the nice person want to handle this matter outside the court system you are on you own and may be in sh.. to you neck. Or you can go to the police, bring a well payed lawyer that you have discuses the matter with very carefully beforehand.

In Russia you can't go to jail just for some debt, a lot of Russians have debts larger than yours and the worst that happens to them is they get restricted from leaving Russia (which is not even that effective, since they can still leave via Belarus). In any case, even if they sell your debt to some collectors, they can't do anything really illegal, the worst they can do is call you at 3 A.M. every day and threaten you to pay your debt or "else", or graffiti "this motha###er doesn't pay his debts" on your front door.

In any case, if I were you, I'd find some English speaking fellow (doesn't even have to be a lawyer or professional translator, just some Russian person with a decent enough level of English to help you communicate) and go to the tax office your company is assigned to, to find out exactly what you own in taxes and what has been paid and when (the tax office is pretty straightforward, no need to be afraid to go there). Once you get this sorted, you can start thinking about how to pay off your debt to that guy (in case he actually paid your taxes).

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tiancai For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (05-07-2018), nicklcool (07-07-2018), Novichok (05-07-2018)

Thanks, that gave me alot of relief, i can finally take my time to think of what to do about the situation .

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    You need help to find out you tax issue, and you need help to handle this accountants guy, and if he sell's your claimed debt to one of those agency's that collect with "finger language" then it doesn't matter if the debt is real or not, you then owe them.
    Do you have money to pay for help, and to pay the claimed missing 800000 Rub.? If not pack and leave Russia asap and never come back before you have settle the matter one way or an other.
    You may go behind bars if there is a court decision that you own the money, and you may not be able to leave Russian too before you have paid what the court may decide that you owe to the gentleman, if the nice person want to handle this matter outside the court system you are on you own and may be in sh.. to you neck. Or you can go to the police, bring a well payed lawyer that you have discuses the matter with very carefully beforehand.
    Wait a second, you own properties, do you own them outright or on a mortgage, 800,000 rubles is not a lot of money, that is only 35 k rubles a month what I believe is the average salary in Russia, do you rent the properties out, for some reason I do not feel like the full story is being told here, what are your assets worth, what is your monthly income, salary plus rent, what are the properties worth, can you not remortgage etc

Yes the full story isn't being told, i don't own any property or anything in Russia, but i live here, i opened a small LLC to work with my friends in US and EU countries, im just the intermediary company between my friends who own a big company and the buyers.. so if i find buyers for them i get a commission, these people pay me like im the actual seller though then my partners ship the furniture or building materials from EU or US... so after 1yr this accountant i met online told me i have to pay %13 of all the money that ever entered the company account as tax, he said that's how its done in Russia, i didn't know this, i thought i only had to pay %13 of my own interest/gain that i made from every deal .. right???
    So after this, he said he can pay the 1 million rubles for me and didnt ask for qualateral, he showed me a receipt that he paid 1 million rubles on my behalf to the tax office... but im starting to believe he didn't pay that much and the receipt was forged