littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Hello !

Hello !

Hello, I'm Mattia

I'm from a small Italian town near Venice

I'm studying Russian at univeristy and I would like to find a simple job in Russia in order to improve my language skills

I found this site thanks to my english friend that i met last year in Moscow

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mattia Calore For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (22-06-2018)

Welcome Mattia! Right now is kind of the off season for jobs, but come September I am sure you could find a job teaching Italian. It's a popular language he in Russia. My recommendation would be to make some post here, ask more questions and get to know people and let us get to know you.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

I know, fortunately I'll get my degree in November so I have a lot of time to find a job in Russia 😄

Quote Originally Posted by Mattia Calore View Post
    I know, fortunately I'll get my degree in November so I have a lot of time to find a job in Russia ��

Yes not a lot of time. Very little in fact.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Mattia Calore View Post
    Hello, I'm Mattia

I'm from a small Italian town near Venice

I'm studying Russian at univeristy and I would like to find a simple job in Russia in order to improve my language skills

I found this site thanks to my english friend that i met last year in Moscow
    Nobody has been posting much for the past week or so. Methinks they are all out wandering around in the Fanzone's having a World-Class Party and getting inebriated...excuse me! I meant to say welcoming foreign guests to the World Cup...
    Last edited by TheInterocitor; 23-06-2018 at 12:20.
    I only drink on days ending in "y".