English Nanny        British Lyceum in Moscow
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Video for RL and his International Jewish Community

Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiancai View Post
    There's nothing like that at all in Russia, it all comes down to the 90's privatization "lottery", if you got a nice cribb somewhere in Moscow or SPb, you are in the win ("жизнь удалась", as the Russians would say), but if you got a 1/5th part (доля) of a wooden barrack rotting away in the village of Zazhopinskoe in the Muhosransk region, then you're f'd for life.
    I know it doesn't apply to all of the upper middle class and higher in Russia, but I do wonder sometimes, how many of them are simply former USSR party officials and henchmen who held onto their power and money through the transition.
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

Free food?
    Yes, it is mentioned even in your own video. You better move to this area in LA from Moscow before Russia turns into a combination of Venezuela&North Korea. The transition is already happening rather swiftly. A great video, I am amazed how respectful the American drivers are to each other and to the pedestrians.
    Chroatia in the finals - supercool. Glory to Chroatia...

A very small ice cave in the Arctic circle
    [QUOTE=Russian Lad;1481739A great video, I am amazed how respectful the American drivers are to each other and to the pedestrians.
    Chroatia in the finals - supercool. Glory to Chroatia...[/QUOTE]

Why don't you go live in america if it's so great?
    Secondly, do you know what a traitor is? why not cheer for Russia? It seems the rise of Russia is disturbing you, cheering at any setback you see

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumple_stilskin For This Useful Post:

quincy (15-07-2018), Uncle Wally (14-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by rumple_stilskin View Post
    Why don't you go live in america if it's so great?
    Secondly, do you know what a traitor is? why not cheer for Russia? It seems the rise of Russia is disturbing you, cheering at any setback you see
    Immigrating there isn't easy, I would not mind relocating if I had a chance. I lived there for half a year, even had an American girlfriend. All was great.
    I cannot cheer for Russia because it got thrown from the tournament and didn't even make it to the semifinal. Besides, it is not really a Russian team, there is a naturalized Brazilian in it. I want to cheer for a truly Russian team, not for purchased Brazilians who cannot even score a penalty. A traitor? Yes, you can call me a traitor of Putin and his buddy oligarchs like Timchenko, Rotenberg, Miller, Sechin, Kostin etc. I have betrayed them all, I keep betraying them every day and even now while I am typing this. The pleasure is mine. Sorry, I don't buy their lame propaganda and their malfeasant actions and I am not ready to work for them for lousy food filled with palm oil till the rest of my life while they buy huge mansions in NATO countries, dine in refined restaurants, drive Ferraris and shag models and enjoy all the amenities and the benefits of the Western civilization while their lapdog propagandists disparage and even curse the West for money on all federal television channels and in Internet.
    Wally, here are a few interviews with some American homeless people begging for money in the streets of New York. They are all saying they make around 70+ dollars per day, get free food, free clothes and free medical care. It is with the Russian translation, but you can hear English on the background quite well. One more grizzly lie of an evil putinist Wally debunked... Do you make 70+ dollars per day and have free food and free clothes, Wally? You still have a chance to return to the paradise you have so unwisely abandoned... Maybe the American government will forgive you.

Last edited by Russian Lad; 14-07-2018 at 17:52.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Russian Lad For This Useful Post:

Tiancai (14-07-2018)

A very small ice cave in the Arctic circle
    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Lad View Post
    Immigrating there isn't easy, I would not mind relocating if I had a chance. I lived there for half a year, even had an American girlfriend. All was great.
    I would never go there, i think it is crap and its getting worse. Maybe it was good 40 years ago but loads of better places now

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumple_stilskin For This Useful Post:

quincy (15-07-2018), Uncle Wally (15-07-2018)

So, nobody is discussing the sanctions and the crash of the ruble?

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Lad View Post
    So, nobody is discussing the sanctions and the crash of the ruble?

The ruble hasn't crashed and Russia hasn't responded to this act of economic war yet.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    The ruble hasn't crashed and Russia hasn't responded to this act of economic war yet.
    Not a crash? It was 62 like couple of weeks ago, now it is 67 and counting. Bet it will be 70+ next week. Russia has begun responding already by beginning talks about more taxes for metal production plants - their shares have crashed in response by 5-10%. Yes, I want more measures by the RF government.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12