littleangels        English Nanny
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Residence Permit Renewal

I'm sure if you said you had hurt your foot someone would give you a seat. But in that case maybe best to get a taxi from/to the metro.

I took photos with me as everything I read said they were needed, but they didn't ask for them. In the event that they do, you can do them there. Here's what they asked for:

1. A notarized copy of my passport - my translation only included the information page (as when I applied for PRP) and the person at the desk said I needed the whole passport translated, but then checked and said this was fine. She asked for a copy of the PRP stamp from my passport too.
    2. A copy of the info page of my PRP plus my registration.
    3. A copy of the language test certificate (I did this recently as it didn't exist when I got my PRP in 2014).
    4. A copy of my annual "registration".
    5. A receipt to show I'd paid the fee.

They told me my document would be ready in two months. I checked on the MVD website after a couple of months and it was actually ready a month after I submitted.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RooRu For This Useful Post:

DiscoverLearn (18-06-2019), Hizam4747 (16-06-2019), silentNight (15-06-2019)

And so you know, they don't take your PRP from you. You just have to go back once your renewal is ready to get the new stamp in your PRP document. Then you have to register at your address again, as when you first got PRP.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RooRu For This Useful Post:

silentNight (15-06-2019)

When is annual registration of PRP is due?

As there are two dates, one when actual PRP starts and another one when you pick and do address registration.

You have two months after each completed year to do the re-registration. For example, if your PRP lasts until March 1, 2024, then you have to do your re-registration between the dates of March 1 and May 1 of every year. Failure to do so results in your permit not being extended.

Hi, Roo. I attempted to pay with the information that you posted from last year. Sberbank said there was something wrong with the INN. I'll post here and let everyone know what the correct or updated one is.

Quote Originally Posted by RooRu View Post
    Получатель: УФК по г. Москве (ГУ МВД России по г. Москве л/сч 04731399310)
    ИНН получателя: 770789101
    Номер счета получателя: 40101810045250010041
    Банк: ГУ Банка России по ЦФО
    БИК: 044525000
    КБК: 18810806000010013110
    ОКТМО: 45382000
    КПП: 770701001
    Государственная пошлина за выдачу или продления сроков действия вида на жительство иностранному гражданину или лицу без гражданства
    I found the mistake... you were missing a zero in the INN NUMBER.

Получатель: УФК по г. Москве (ГУ МВД России по г. Москве л/сч 04731399310)
    ИНН получателя: 7707089101
    Номер счета получателя: 40101810045250010041
    Банк: ГУ Банка России по ЦФО
    БИК: 044525000
    КБК: 18810806000010013110
    ОКТМО: 45382000
    КПП: 770701001
    Государственная пошлина за выдачу или продления сроков действия вида на жительство иностранному гражданину или лицу без гражданства

Dear diary,

On my way to Sakharovo. Pretty exciting! I printed out the bus schedule in advance so that I would be sure to make it on time. Bus came 40 minutes late. By that time, there was a sizeable crowd. When the bus finally pulled up and the doors opened there was a push like the gates of heaven were about to close. Several people were knocked down (including myself). Riding as you read this with some blood trickling down my leg.

Should I have taken a dodgy taxi or the bus? It's hard to say what is safer.

My Western mindset told me, there should be some responsibility... Busses not running on schedule, overcrowding, only standing room for 80 minutes...

But then, I am a migrant and this is Russia. In the eyes of authority, it was some other migrants fault... Not the guy who fell on me, but the person who pushed him, and the guy who pushed him, and so on!

I should have bought the pirozhok the other migrant was trying to sell me. At least the ride would have been a little bit sweeter.

I'm so excited about the migrant center! With so much popularity, it's got to be wonderful after all!

Oops, must have been a transcription error when writing it here. Sorry.

Not a biggie. :-) I failed on my first attempt. Will probably try again tomorrow.

What is the correct procedure of PRP registration? Somehow my address registration data is missing at the main system.

Not sure I understand your question. You have to register immediately after picking up your PRP. I believe the deadline is 7 days. Then there is the yearly confirmation that I wrote you about above. If you haven't done the latter, go to your OMVD and pay a fine / get an administrative penalty. If you didn't do the former, then I believe you are fresh out of luck.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to silentNight For This Useful Post:

DiscoverLearn (20-06-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by silentNight View Post
    Not sure I understand your question. You have to register immediately after picking up your PRP. I believe the deadline is 7 days. Then there is the yearly confirmation that I wrote you about above. If you haven't done the latter, go to your OMVD and pay a fine / get an administrative penalty. If you didn't do the former, then I believe you are fresh out of luck.
    I did register within 7 days, I just checked at my local OMVD all is good.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345