English Nanny        British Lyceum in Moscow

Thread: Nobel peace Price for Kim and Trump

Nobel peace Price for Kim and Trump

http://www.oe24.at/welt/Historischer...-Kim/336962550 ( german llangauge, fro ma newspaper)
    https://www.rbc.ru/politics/12/06/20...d72d?from=main ( can be russia nor English, depends what your browser translates)
    http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/20180...82571f6d9.html ( China daily, a newspaper from China)
    https://citizen.co.za/news/news-worl...storic-summit/ ( The Citiyen, a South African newspaper)
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-us...-politics.html ( from Yahoo)
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/11/w...T.nav=top-news ( New York Times. want to read more, needs payment)

it is interesting to read how different countries have different opinions about this meeting)

of course -we- the unwashed masses do not understand world politics. so it was explained to us.
    there will be no talk about anything that is negative in North Korea.
    No talk about the prison camps.
    No talk about human rights violations.
    No talk about the dictatorship of Kim itself.
    -Only- a first talk, to give the world an understanding of the -big things- that are happening now there.
    maybe there will be peace talks, maybe there will be this and that talk. at least they talk.
    Maybe the world will be a bit closer to peace, at least in that part of the world.
    Since it was not long ago, both leaders threatened to bomb the other to smithereens.
    things can change so quickly. Kim's atomic launchpad blows up and is unusable. So it is the perfect time to get whatever he wants from the West. pretending he is all over sudden a nice guy. Well, they shook ahnds four times. the reporters counted carefully and let us know. Trump smiled, in the end also Kim smiled. not -cheese- but also more than a -have to- face.
    well, let's see what will be next.
    ( that is the gist which took the anchor 45 minutes to explain)
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

So, US Naval Vessels carrying nuclear weapons will not be able to stop in South Korea now that the Korean Peninsula will be 'denuclearised'!

That has unexpectedly surprised the Pentagon's military planners!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (12-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    So, US Naval Vessels carrying nuclear weapons will not be able to stop in South Korea now that the Korean Peninsula will be 'denuclearised'!

That has unexpectedly surprised the Pentagon's military planners!

No more US military exercises either.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

TolkoRaz (12-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    No more US military exercises either.
    That surprised the US of A military too!

I guess that if all goes according to plan, Trump will also seek to withdraw the 30K US of A military personnel and their families from South Korea - I am sure that will really please Seoul and Japan!

That surprised the US of A military too!

I guess that if all goes according to plan, Trump will also seek to withdraw the 30K US of A military personnel and their families from South Korea - I am sure that will really please Seoul and Japan!

No General Kelly said he talked about that with Trump. But if the war is over what is the need for so many troops? I'm sure China wouldn't mind seeing them leave. I think what Kim has in mind is reunification. He just needs to be sure he can live out his life in Korea. It will take time.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

VVP has outmaneuvered the West again?

gZF46AiRd2k.jpg

I think we should just let the dust settle and see what will happen, both of the gentlemen are very well known for their availability to change there mind in a flash of a second.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (13-06-2018)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (13-06-2018)

No General Kelly said he talked about that with Trump. But if the war is over what is the need for so many troops? I'm sure China wouldn't mind seeing them leave. I think what Kim has in mind is reunification. He just needs to be sure he can live out his life in Korea. It will take time.
    That's the key. He's a young guy. He sees what his predecessors did and did not do. He probably realizes he won't be the leader of a new reunited Korea (or maybe not), but he does want credit and the honor, the legacy of making it happen.
    Government is like Fertilizer. A little is good, too much is a pile of crap.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (13-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    I think we should just let the dust settle and see what will happen, both of the gentlemen are very well known for their availability to change there mind in a flash of a second.
    What is clear is that so called Rocket Man only got to the negotiating table because NK pursued their nuclear ambitions.

As such, NK will not give up their nuclear weapons / material easily or quickly........it is the only lever NK has.

PS. What a great lesson for Iran! I suspect that they will now start another nuclear arms race which will eventually see them coming to the table and negotiating from a position of strength!

What is clear is that so called Rocket Man only got to the negotiating table because NK pursued their nuclear ambitions.

As such, NK will not give up their nuclear weapons / material easily or quickly........it is the only lever NK has.

PS. What a great lesson for Iran! I suspect that they will now start another nuclear arms race which will eventually see them coming to the table and negotiating from a position of strength!

I heard Iran is thinking about pulling their troops out Syria.

I heard Iran is thinking about pulling their troops out Syria.
    Hezbollah are more likely to leave than the IRGC etc.............

Hezbollah need to get back to the Lebanon before Israel considers a ground invasion.........