Brookes School        British Lyceum in Moscow

Thread: Would a Photography/Event Planning Company who speak foreign languages in Moscow be in demand?

Would a Photography/Event Planning Company who speak foreign languages in Moscow be in demand?

Thinking about all the meetups and events that happen for expats from all corners of the Earth in Moscow, and I was thinking that maybe these meetups and companies might need photographers, and considering that we live in a country were most peoples level of English is still quite low, except for those who go to English schools or have student, I thought that there might be a good business idea in finding photographers who can speak foreign languages and could be hired with ease by foreigners who need event photography or business portraits but can't speak any Russian, or whose employees can't speak any Russian. Let's discuss!

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianRid View Post
    Thinking about all the meetups and events that happen for expats from all corners of the Earth in Moscow, and I was thinking that maybe these meetups and companies might need photographers, and considering that we live in a country were most peoples level of English is still quite low, except for those who go to English schools or have student, I thought that there might be a good business idea in finding photographers who can speak foreign languages and could be hired with ease by foreigners who need event photography or business portraits but can't speak any Russian, or whose employees can't speak any Russian. Let's discuss!
    I'm not a guest on "Shark Tank" but it sounds like a good idea.
    Government is like Fertilizer. A little is good, too much is a pile of crap.