English Nanny        British Lyceum in Moscow

Thread: Apple sucks.

Apple sucks.

Unbelievable, if they can't fix something right, they should give you a new one. How did Apple become the richest company on the planet? By screwing people.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Unbelievable, if they can't fix something right, they should give you a new one. How did Apple become the richest company on the planet? By screwing people.[/QUOTE]

you can srew people only i they let themselves get screwed.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Apple is not the richest company on the planet, MicroRat is.

Over the past two decades the MicroSlime has extorted over $1 trillion from people around the globe forced to continually upgrade a crappy Operating System called "Windows". Windows 1,2,3,Windows 3.01. Windows 3.1, Windblows 95, Windows 2000, Windows 2000.1 Windows Vista, WindowDressing XP, WindingDown 7, 8, 10, blah, etc., etc. The firm should have been awarded a Nobel-Prize for "Planned Obsolescence."

The founder of this monopoly, the greatest scam in world history, retired as the 3rd Stone from the Sun's richest human being in world history, and calls himself a "philanthropist".

I'm glad my 27-year-old Mazda doesn't have to be "upgraded" every year, or I'd be bankrupt and riding a bicycle.
    Government is like Fertilizer. A little is good, too much is a pile of crap.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (27-05-2018), rusmeister (28-05-2018)

I'm glad my 27-year-old Mazda doesn't have to be "upgraded" every year, or I'd be bankrupt and riding a bicycle. [/QUOTE]

but I think it is up to the user to be informed? Ubuntu, Linux and the likes all are for free? Open Office is all for free. on the other hand, when I work with Open Office on my Mac, on the other computer, indeed a Microsoft Crap, for myriad reasons, can not read it. I know very well I am biased. But a Microsoft anything will never be put onto my desk. unfortunately i have a -smart phone-, it is so smart i nearly never use it, an Android based crap, so I keep a notebook that can read the photoes i do when i use that phone. because the MAC can not read it. Once I put the photos o na stick, put it in the MAC and download it, he can read it... weird things, here and there.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    Apple is not the richest company on the planet, MicroRat is.

Over the past two decades the MicroSlime has extorted over $1 trillion from people around the globe forced to continually upgrade a crappy Operating System called "Windows". Windows 1,2,3,Windows 3.01. Windows 3.1, Windblows 95, Windows 2000, Windows 2000.1 Windows Vista, WindowDressing XP, WindingDown 7, 8, 10, blah, etc., etc. The firm should have been awarded a Nobel-Prize for "Planned Obsolescence."

The founder of this monopoly, the greatest scam in world history, retired as the 3rd Stone from the Sun's richest human being in world history, and calls himself a "philanthropist".

I'm glad my 27-year-old Mazda doesn't have to be "upgraded" every year, or I'd be bankrupt and riding a bicycle.

The last up grade from Windows 7 or 8 to Windows 10 was free.

Planned Obsolescence if just a fact of life now. Almost all companies use it, yes even Apple. It seems Apple has brought it to it's pinnacle. Don't get me wrong, I am no fan of Bill Gates but lately Apple is designing their very expensive products to be unfixable and to break easily. The top three companies in the world are Apple, Google, Microsoft. Apple made more money last years than any other.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Apple used to be the nice little guy battling the big bad Microsoft. MSFT had 94% and Apple 6% of the O/S market at one time, I recall...

Now Apple is becoming corrupt like Microsoft used to be, and Redmond is becoming the good guy...sort of like Russia and the USA have switched places (as far as integrity goes) over the past few decades.
    Government is like Fertilizer. A little is good, too much is a pile of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    Apple used to be the nice little guy battling the big bad Microsoft. MSFT had 94% and Apple 6% of the O/S market at one time, I recall...

Now Apple is becoming corrupt like Microsoft used to be, and Redmond is becoming the good guy...sort of like Russia and the USA have switched places (as far as integrity goes) over the past few decades.

Yeah kind of. I wouldn't say Microsoft isn't so nice but they did get a little better. Microsoft kept the removable battery on their Lumia phones and are pretty much easy to fix, their Surface line computers are getting like Apple.