English Nanny        British Lyceum in Moscow

Thread: God Charged with Sexual Harassment

God Charged with Sexual Harassment

For those not familiar, Morgan Freeman has played "God" or the voice of God, in several Hollywood films, such as “Bruce Almighty” and “Evan Almighty.” With his basso profundo voice, he also used his holy credentials in a National Geographic series called “The Story of God,” where he visits important religious sites around the world to examine humans’ relationship to the Supreme Being.

Now the famous Hollywood celebrity has been charged by eight women with sexual harassment:

https://pagesix.com/2018/05/24/morga...y-eight-women/

The Left does not know what to do. Usually there is bad guy, a white male to blame. Whites are called "racists" and males are labeled "sexists" by the Progressive media and the humanist intelligentsia establishment.

But a black man against a white woman??? Who is to blame? Can't blame a black man, that would be racist, can't blame a woman, that would be sexist. WHAT TO DO???

I have been predicting these types so incidents for the past 2-3 years (see previous posts). The Left is undergoing a meltdown, as its core principles ("values") prove not only to be self-contradictory, buy self-destructive.

How about a gay transgender shemale vs. a Hispanic immigrant La Raza member, or, fill in your own "categories" of people, as the Left has classified and evaluated everyone by the skin color, language, gender, age, religion, etc.) Ha! Ha!

How do the Leftist media cover this? Are their heads exploding?!!

Have at it, Leftists, commit circular Hari-kari!

I love it!

(This post belongs in "Religion and Philosophy" because it is an incident in the ongoing "religious" upheaval in the West. It spotlights the struggle for Progressives to understand right from wrong).

FreemanKing.jpg

Two famous Lefties - Morgan Freeman and Stephen King - posing as one gives the other a prize for being a Leftist.

Must be sad to get that old and be more bitter and angry every year...
    Last edited by TheInterocitor; 24-05-2018 at 21:28.
    Government is like Fertilizer. A little is good, too much is a pile of crap.

WHAT TO DO??? - blame Putin! He's Russian, white, man!
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

I guess this guy is a pos. Or not. I read he was banging his step granchild until he got caught. Also, he was in a car crash a few years ago with a younger woman other than his wife of many years. 2 days later, wife files for divorce.

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    WHAT TO DO??? - blame Putin! He's Russian, white, man!
    Exactly! That's why the West "intellgentsia" attacks Russia, and not Saudi Arabia, and not China, and not Mexico, and not... They are afraid to be accused of "racism."

Intelligentsia and media with infinitesimal wisdom.

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    I guess this guy is a pos. Or not. I read he was banging his step granchild until he got caught. Also, he was in a car crash a few years ago with a younger woman other than his wife of many years. 2 days later, wife files for divorce.
    Yes, but...

Can you judge what people did yesterday, by today's standards?

I mean, George Washington owned slaves, but he is a great man who founded a great country.

What was acceptable behavior for men, in the 1960's, say, or even in the 1980's or 1990's, is considered a crime, or "sexism", today.

A homosexual teacher in my high school was well-known as a "groper." One of my high-school friends spent a Friday night in the bedroom of a (female) teacher from another high school. A 13-year-old girl made extra money on the weekends by selling "services."

Today, such people would be considered "sexual predators" and their activities crimes of sexual harassment, sexual abuse, child endangerment, etc.

Men groping women, as Freeman did, was not considered a crime 50 years ago, just really bad behavior. Today it is "sexual harassment" to even make a joke.

Is it really fair to apply today's standards of conduct to people who lived their lives according to a different set of societal or moral standards?

Seems to me that the "criminal justice" system is filling up our prisons with people who don't belong there. But, with more and types of "crimes," it means more police, more social scientists, more power for them, and more $alary-money.