littleangels        English Nanny
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1014151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: How many of you have come across Human Traffickers ??

I wonder who is giving these flesh sellers ability to put up fight with me ??

with ME ? With me ???

those who commit most heinous crime should be shamed in society .AND thrown into gutter for degrading human life .

What is the difference between animals and humans ???

those who are committing the most heinous crime are being glorified .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to res For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (09-02-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by res View Post
    I already have 2 Russians in my team .Over time more Russian will enter my ventures .I wonder where these shitholes will run to Once I enter Russia ???..., I m in talks with few Russian billionaire who will hopefully be my investors . .
    A "shithole" is a location, it can not run anywhere, because its geography is fixed. It is like saying "I wonder where Yoshkar-Ola will run once the inspectors arrive there..."
    Government is like Fertilizer. A little is good, too much is a pile of crap.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (11-02-2019)

Retards forget one simple fact ,being a software architect ,I can get job at any corner of the planet for at least 20000 USD a month .BUT what will happen to THOSE who are state guest only for few years .They will rot behind the bars .

These few years state guest are mostly ART educated .They will find no job outside INDIA .their only option would be to beg on road .Many in the past have shot themselves as they had no place to go BUT behind the bars .

It takes time to do everything .Brahman community is powerful enough to throw these shitholes behind the bars .

AND I m NOT looking for funding .I have already pledge from my family and extended family for up to 5 million dollars .What else u have relatives for stretching 5 continents .
    Last edited by res; 11-02-2019 at 05:20.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to res For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (11-02-2019)

On a lighter note ,I have a story to tell .

there was an indian in SPBU .This indian used to go to the desk of every Russian girl and try to engage in some way with them . He first used to say ,I want to learn Russian language and then say that I want to be your boyfriend .

and Russian girls used to say to her "**** OFF" .Every one used to laugh at this joker .When this man found that no Russian is interested in him ,then he painted his hair blonde .So he could look like Russians . that is all I know .BY now he may have painted his body WHITE but would not have still found friends . Still this joker did not stop from working at the behest indian criminals .
    Last edited by res; 11-02-2019 at 23:01.

On a lighter note ,I have a story to tell .

there was an indian in SPBU .This indian used to go to the desk of every Russian girl and try to engage in some way with them . He first used to say ,I want to learn Russian language and then say that I want to be your boyfriend .

and Russian girls used to say to her "**** OFF" .Every one used to laugh at this joker .When this man found that no Russian is interested in him ,then he painted his hair blonde .So he could look like Russians . that is all I know .BY now he may have painted his body WHITE but would not have still found friends . Still this joker did not stop from working at the behest indian criminals .
    Fascinating!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (12-02-2019)

Last edited by res; Yesterday at 23:01.
    Hmmm.. How many time do you need to edit this post before it gives any kind of sense?
    May I advice you to let your post stay overnight, and then review a few times before you send it?

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Fascinating!

Had me on the edge of my seat.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

TolkoRaz (12-02-2019)

Why I can never give any statement against Russia ?? Upon my graduation ,MPEI had issued a letter to me .I m not on this forum for getting into any conversation .My job is done in here .I m attaching that letter .letter given to me.jpg

Of interest, Sharma is a common surname in both India and Nepal and in the Sanskrit stem, 'śarman' can mean 'joyfulness', but what happened to you, Res?
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

A criminal has no nationality . when Governments turn criminal ,they don't represent country .

Word like brainwashing is NOT my dictionary .

At this moment I m INDIA .I represent India ,NOT indian Government who has thrown Constitution into mud .

whoever will represent the true spirit of indian constitution will represent India .

India is run by its constitution .AND human trafficking and prostitution is prohibited in indian constitution .

by spreading lies , human traffickers think they can represent India .

Human traffickers don't represent any country ,they only represent crime .

Enjoyment is NOT buying and selling bodies BUT its to cherish your values and your principles and value human life .

I have to waste so much time reading laws and applying them .that is not enjoyment .

Over smartness is NOT good .
    Last edited by res; 12-02-2019 at 18:49.

The funny thing is that Russian human traffickers are trying to represent Russia .Which they can never do ,I will drag these Russian shitholes out in OPEN public .AND let Russian public know how they are ruining their country .

When I had graduated form MPEI ,I was told by MPEI staff , come to Russia whenever you want , Come with your loved ones,we will give you visa .

I have an unbreakable relationship with Russia . FEW criminal can NOT break it .

I m proud of my UNIVERSITY and EDUCATION .

I m proud of my UNIVERSITY and EDUCATION .
    And you are very proud of your self too.

Why I should not be ??
    When I was at spbu ,as soon as I spoke about complaining to Russian police , my visa cancelled .

if I was there for more 10 days , Russian human traffickers would have been arrested by the time I had left russia . Better late then ever ,I will still crush them .

To save this world from criminals is my foremost duty .