English Nanny        British Lyceum in Moscow
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

Thread: How many of you have come across Human Traffickers ??

not worth my attention .Police compliant is already lodged .AND call tapping will stop with in a month ,its my guarantee .AND amit anand will be arrested .

Indian prime minter Office will be taken to court . Its no kid ,Its a world best Software architect VS filth .

By the way ,its hilarious that shitholes threaten me to ban . Who are you talking with ?? I run 2 50 TERA bytes Strong WEB Severs ,Can run a million websites like Expat.ru AND will run .
    Last edited by res; 18-09-2018 at 16:15.

Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!
    Beeeeeeep beeeeep

Transmission will begin in five seconds

All your base are belong to us!!!!

And therefore I will to get you pieces of crap have been punished

I have nothing fearing I have all your base.

Transmission are ending...
    /
    Last edited by nicklcool; 18-09-2018 at 16:43. Reason: Not enough grammatical errors!
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nicklcool For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (18-09-2018)

mistake
    Last edited by res; 18-09-2018 at 17:10.

Quote Originally Posted by res View Post
    I run 2 50 TERA bytes Strong WEB Severs ,Can run a million websites like Expat.ru AND will run .
    Just wondering, what are you doing here on expat.ru when you have much more important things to do?
    What drug are you on, smoke, drinking, injection? Man it must give a good ride.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (19-09-2018)

It delusional .I have no time to keep eye on others .Otherwise ,it will take me5 minutes to bring down Expat.ru and blacken out whole Russia .
    Come on, give it a go, show us what you got, if you have any balls at all.

If Indian Government allows me to use my skills .I can blacken out whole world with in an hour .
    I am afraid that government have better things to do that to deal with a drug abuser, ohhh, sorry, just dream on don not wake up.

Mu graduation project was analyses of web servers .
    Great, I just had to deal with complementary amplifiers, serial shift registers and HF transceiver, but who gives a rats ass about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    Come on, give it a go, show us what you got, if you have any balls at all.

I am afraid that government have better things to do that to deal with a drug abuser, ohhh, sorry, just dream on don not wake up.

Great, I just had to deal with complementary amplifiers, serial shift registers and HF transceiver, but who gives a rats ass about that?
    Do you have an iota of IDEA that may be with in a year , u might be on INTERPOL wanted list .

Check out my linked in profile ,there is mentioned my degree project on my degree .

Over smartness is good only up to a point ,Beyond that , it goes behind the bars .

You are committing crime with impunity BUT no one can help with ur criminal activities .No president , no prime minister .

Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!
    Yo res someone's gonna become world famous here but it ain't gonna be you for arresting people IMHO it'll be you becoming famous for some bad-ass memes being created from your hilarious posts!
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

Res, go to the local Church of Scientology and they will help get you focused. They will assist you in cleaning up the mental clutter that prevents you from achieving your goals! -> - > ->

List of things to do:

1. Take a shower.
    Government is like Fertilizer. A little is good, too much is a pile of crap.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (19-09-2018)

I own 2 buses in india cost about 100,000 USD .have emplyed over 20 drivers Bloody all of them steal OIL from bus tank .I need an honest driver .that is a open job if one lacks brain .
    Last edited by res; Yesterday at 17:27.

Bloody all of them steal OIL from bus tank .
    Why do you use Russian drivers in India? We use to have our own buses, but drivers was to crazy, steal everything, even the bus, so now we only hire a bus company to do the driving, much cheaper in that way, and the numbers of times the bus break down is much lower now.

I own 2 buses in india cost about 100,000 USD .have emplyed over 20 drivers Bloody all of them steal OIL from bus tank .I need an honest driver .that is a open job if one lacks brain .
    Employ a Pakistani; they do not steal!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

Pakistani people are not bad at all .Its the PEOPLE at the top who are criminal .

I was lucky to have 2 Pakistani as my neighbour while I was in USA .

They cooked for me many times and stopped eating meat just because I was vegetarian .Both were from karachi .I had grown very fond of them .To the extent that their sister and mum used to call me "son" .

Great remind .I need to speak with them .

16. The Following User Says Thank You to res For This Useful Post:

TolkoRaz (Yesterday)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789