Brookes School        British Lyceum in Moscow
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: How many of you have come across Human Traffickers ??

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    The biggest threat against you, are you self, no one here is threatening you, you see ghost.
    Moderator is most most welcome to close this thread , My purpose is fulfilled .

Few dumbs dont even understand that I RUN SERVERS .Not websites . These are unaware kids .

Quote Originally Posted by res View Post
    Moderator is most most welcome to close this thread , My purpose is fulfilled .

Few dumbs dont even understand that I RUN SERVERS .Not websites . These are unaware kids .

Good, now go away.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

My brother phone is still running . hahahaha Enjoy the life . I m fighting with a lot of crap in the court of law BUT that is PART of life .NOT life .

No personal Enmity with anyone BUT Crime is a crime .

its a wonderful forum .Keep running it .

Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    Sorry, I see no reason what so ever, he is just .... the way he is, strange, very strange.
    People like this are walking around all over America; I'm just surprised Big Pharma with it's SSRIs have made it to India, too :'(
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

Quote Originally Posted by nicklcool View Post
    People like this are walking around all over America; I'm just surprised Big Pharma with it's SSRIs have made it to India, too :'(
    How do you know he is doing psychotropic drugs?
    Government is like Fertilizer. A little is good, too much is a pile of crap.

OP, success becomes very difficult if a person is angry.

An angry person is not capable of constructive action, only destructive action.

Other people will not judge that person to be of great worth, but as a danger to themselves, because the angry person expresses destructive ideas. The angry person invalidates other people, and talks in threats, so why would others want to support him, lest they become his targets? An angry person takes limited responsibility - only for himself - and tries to undermine others, thwarting others when they attempt to communicate or understand him beyond agreeing with his single purpose.

Anger makes a person easily misunderstood.

Listen and learn from the Great One, Mahatma. He, too, was very angry when he was young. But he succeeded when he jettisoned his anger and replaced his rage with serenity, calmness of purpose, believing in himself, knowing he would achieve his goals. Then he became very successful. Mohammed and Buddha would also agree that Mahatma's way is the more effective.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (16-06-2018), nicklcool (17-06-2018), Uncle Wally (16-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    OP, success becomes very difficult if a person is angry.

An angry person is not capable of constructive action, only destructive action.

Other people will not judge that person to be of great worth, but as a danger to themselves, because the angry person expresses destructive ideas. The angry person invalidates other people, and talks in threats, so why would others want to support him, lest they become his targets? An angry person takes limited responsibility - only for himself - and tries to undermine others, thwarting others when they attempt to communicate or understand him beyond agreeing with his single purpose.

Anger makes a person easily misunderstood.

Listen and learn from the Great One, Mahatma. He, too, was very angry when he was young. But he succeeded when he jettisoned his anger and replaced his rage with serenity, calmness of purpose, believing in himself, knowing he would achieve his goals. Then he became very successful. Mohammed and Buddha would also agree that Mahatma's way is the more effective.
    My brother phone is still Running .

I m the luckiest person on this planet .

My relatives and parents love me beyond everything.

Everyone of them got Angry like hell upon knowing about this crap .I pacified them AND assured I will get everyone of perpetrators in Jail .

My all relatives keep at least one 4 by 3 picture with them .

as I said I m the luckiest .

My brother phone is still Running .

I m the luckiest person on this planet .

My relatives and parents love me beyond everything.

Everyone of them got Angry like hell upon knowing about this crap .I pacified them AND assured I will get everyone of perpetrators in Jail .

My all relatives keep at least one 4 by 3 picture with them .

as I said I m the luckiest .
    Yep. Exactly as I said.

WELL fix a date ,forget about Russian ,EVEN Mohmmad Ali would have bite dust . Preparation can make even clay a brick .

Most hurt place is my heart .BUT WARCRAFT movie has last seen where it can hurt your friends the most .Check out below .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ-PiJ3rOto
    there is Bite instead of bitten .

Prostitution Is the oldest profession in the world .Everyone is free to indulge in it ,BUT by forcing someone to indulge in it , is a the most most heinous crime .

I have the special responsibility to fight for those who are weak and can not afford fighting Shitty Human Traffickers .

By is extra As I run 11 computers Single handedly.It should have been forcing someone to indulge in it is a the most heinous crime .

AND retards call it bad English . Its not bad English BUT typing mistakes .

AND retards call it bad English . Its not bad English BUT typing mistakes .
    At any test, even test of English language, every mistake counts as a failure, at a spoken test you may be able to fix your mistakes if you discover them them and correct it, otherwise every mistake counts as a failure.

And your English is not bad, but your showing off, combined with the (sometimes) strange contains, and the way you write (punctuation), makes it look strange and ugly, one could get that impression that you are high on some substance.

I read your punctuation as "showing off", your personal writing style, it is just ugly, and can in my opinion only have one goal, and that is to show off with the purpose off creating attention about you and not the contains you write about. What to look at, the message, or the messenger?
    You may have good messages, but you kill them with your writing style.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (16-06-2018), Uncle Wally (16-06-2018)

By is extra As I run 11 computers Single handedly.It should have been forcing someone to indulge in it is a the most heinous crime .

A the? When can you use a and the together? Maybe you're just high on drugs or retarded.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    A the? When can you use a and the together? Maybe you're just high on drugs or retarded.
    Any person who can not even write a single sentence correct in English ,like a Chinese ,,would never use A and THE together . Common sense states that writer mistakenly wrote both .

Superlative degree needs only THE .

6th class grammar Rule . Common sense .

Any person who can not even write a single sentence correct in English ,like a Chinese ,,would never use A and THE together . Common sense states that writer mistakenly wrote both .

Superlative degree needs only THE .

6th class grammar Rule . Common sense .
    That job is still open .Instead of of being a pimp .be a professional .

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456