co-atmosphere.ru        British Lyceum in Moscow

Thread: Apartment to share for 2018 FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA

Apartment to share for 2018 FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA

We are a small Russian family living in the 2-room apartment in Moscow.
    I'm 38, my daughter is 10.
    We welcome native speakers coming to Russia for the 2018 FIFA WORLD CUP to stay at our place.
    Interested in speaking English to my daughter for her English practice, I would appreciate any intelligent person.
    I've got two higher education diplomas, work as a translator and will be glad to show you around Moscow, its suburbs, the Golden Ring etc.
    Gonna become friends? I'm looking forward to your email.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtrans View Post
    We are a small Russian family living in the 2-room apartment in Moscow.
    I'm 38, my daughter is 10.
    We welcome native speakers coming to Russia for the 2018 FIFA WORLD CUP to stay at our place.
    Interested in speaking English to my daughter for her English practice, I would appreciate any intelligent person.
    I've got two higher education diplomas, work as a translator and will be glad to show you around Moscow, its suburbs, the Golden Ring etc.
    Gonna become friends? I'm looking forward to your email.
    ok , I can come, whats your email.?

Quote Originally Posted by alex.445 View Post
    ok , I can come, whats your email.?

Try the PM function of this forum.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

quincy (23-05-2018)

Hi guys!
    I am working in a filming company, here in Moscow and we need urgently some Argentinian, German, Icelandic and Mexico football fans, that are coming to Moscow to World Cup 2018. We are making a really cool campaign and need a little of your help to make a promo for your teams. Most probably we would take some of you to Fan Fests and we also have a HUGE surprise ( trust me, it's really awesome)))
    So If you want to take part of these activities, please contact me directly and I will send you the details. Thank you!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TatianaSeremet For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (12-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by TatianaSeremet View Post
    Hi guys!
    I am working in a filming company, here in Moscow and we need urgently some Argentinian, German, Icelandic and Mexico football fans, that are coming to Moscow to World Cup 2018. We are making a really cool campaign and need a little of your help to make a promo for your teams. Most probably we would take some of you to Fan Fests and we also have a HUGE surprise ( trust me, it's really awesome)))
    So If you want to take part of these activities, please contact me directly and I will send you the details. Thank you!

Contact the Mexican embassy. They are having Day of the Dead celebration on the 14th June. Sorry I forgot exactly where but I'm sure you'll find some Mexicans there.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

, German, football fans, that are coming to Moscow to World Cup 2018.

that guy definitely would make the grade. this is the person that you are looking for!https://themoscowtimes.com/news/germ...ussia-61702?am
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    , German, football fans, that are coming to Moscow to World Cup 2018.

that guy definitely would make the grade. this is the person that you are looking for!https://themoscowtimes.com/news/germ...ussia-61702?am

But he's already got a place to stay. He needs someone with a flat bed truck to help him get to Moscow on time. Love his spirit though.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    But he's already got a place to stay. He needs someone with a flat bed truck to help him get to Moscow on time. Love his spirit th, ugh.

no Wally, he was travelling with his -home- all the way from Germany to Russia. took him awhile. but he said he had time.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post

no Wally, he was travelling with his -home- all the way from Germany to Russia. took him awhile. but he said he had time.

Yes, I know, I heard about this guy a while ago. Love his adventurism! He makes a great advertisement for the World Cup games. I would love to meet this guy. Have a beer or a shot with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Yes, I know, I heard about this guy a while ago. Love his adventurism! He makes a great advertisement for the World Cup games. I would love to meet this guy. Have a beer or a shot with him.
    There is some fella cycling from i think it is Egypt

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Alan65 For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (13-06-2018)