English Nanny        British Lyceum in Moscow

Thread: and once more that ubiquious --Tushonka-

and once more that ubiquious --Tushonka-

https://roscontrol.com/journal/tests...udshieringh_ko

each and every one on the blacklist. also here, Glavproduct on the first place. as I always say, the more advertising, the lousier the product...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Thats funny. But also sad. I was turned on to tushonka a few years ago, now enjoy it sometimes at the dacha when im too tired to rustle up some other grub. Its so easy to make a meal- heat up the can, boil some noodles, dump can over noodles. It doesnt taste so bad either, if u have the right brand.

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Thats funny. But also sad. I was turned on to tushonka a few years ago, now enjoy it sometimes at the dacha when im too tired to rustle up some other grub. Its so easy to make a meal- heat up the can, boil some noodles, dump can over noodles. It doesnt taste so bad either, if u have the right brand.
    that is the thing. never buy Tushonka in a can where you cannot see anything. at least from the one, in the glass one can see the amount of meat, fat, and jelly. it is obvious that the price is also different, higher that is. like with many things. you get what you pay for.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (15-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    that is the thing. never buy Tushonka in a can where you cannot see anything. at least from the one, in the glass one can see the amount of meat, fat, and jelly. it is obvious that the price is also different, higher that is. like with many things. you get what you pay for.
    I remember in USSR высший сорт had only glass jars, not cans. Well, in those places where one could buy - usually КООП with higher prices.
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (15-05-2018), Benedikt (15-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    I remember in USSR высший сорт had only glass jars, not cans. Well, in those places where one could buy - usually КООП with higher prices.
    correct.and as far as i still remember from talks with my mother in law, the amount you were allowed to buy was limited to a few glasses. ( she does not live in Moscow)

correct.and as far as i still remember from talks with my mother in law, the amount you were allowed to buy was limited to a few glasses. ( she does not live in Moscow)
    No, in КООП as many as you want (cooperative shop). Restrictions kinda "5 cans to hands" were only for "state" shops. Just the price was 30-60% lower than in КООП, so out of stock in 20 min.
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

Bro, tushonka for me not that serious. I don't want to eat it for "health" any more than I do for the burgers at BurgerKing. I eat it cuz its there and I want it and for the most part, it tastes good