Hi! I'm looking to get a job in the UK as a freelance website developer after moving with my wife , but I wonder how income tax will work? I understand if you work freelance you pay taxes yourself, she works for a company and they take the taxes for her (I think its PAYE?) And they have a dual tax agreement. I was wondering how I should go about paying dual tax, as if I understand right I will need one. I have looked at sites like this tax amount calculator https://www.after-tax.co.uk/ but there is no option for dual tax treaties. What do I need to do?
Thank you!