Brookes School        British Lyceum in Moscow

Thread: Lebedev, if there ever was a braindead this one for sure is one

Lebedev, if there ever was a braindead this one for sure is one

https://news.rambler.ru/starlife/398...parade-pobedy/

who - forced- him to watch the victory parade? the KGB with a pistol to his head? the clown nshould ahve gone to the bar and have a few drinks. to kill of or at least numb the few workign braincells the guy still has. seldom have i read such a piece of - pi****s- piece of scribbling.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (17-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post

who - forced- him to watch the victory parade? the KGB with a pistol to his head? the clown nshould ahve gone to the bar and have a few drinks. to kill of or at least numb the few workign braincells the guy still has. seldom have i read such a piece of - pi****s- piece of scribbling.
    What, the guy got 260 millions rubles to design a LOGO?

I have interviewed scores of artists, trying to find one really talented to do design and logos of my web sites. Most artists way overestimate their abilities. Finally found a diamond, and I doubled his previous salary. He said that he did not want to talk to any of the other employees, and not me, unless necessary. But after working a couple of months, he demanded another doubling of salary. I could never understand what he was talking about. Need I mention he was 2 eggs short of a 10-pack? Now he's got nice job in Moscow for a lot of money. I think most great artists are abnormal upstairs.
    Government is like Fertilizer. A little is good, too much is a pile of crap.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (17-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post

Ben, he's креакл (rep of "creative class"). Don't expect rational behavior.
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (18-05-2018)