Brookes School        British Lyceum in Moscow

Thread: looks good the new Russian made -Cortege- limo...

looks good the new Russian made -Cortege- limo...

https://themoscowtimes.com/news/puti...imousine-61372

and for that price, it should be. wonder though who will want to give up his Merc, Rolls or Bentley for that one?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    https://themoscowtimes.com/news/puti...imousine-61372

and for that price, it should be. wonder though who will want to give up his Merc, Rolls or Bentley for that one?
    Not many will buy it, I guess that only those that is being ordered to buy it will do, a few more, but don't expect it to be a huge success in sales figures.
    But it will be interesting to see the result of the crash tests, ZIL use to be build rock solid and that approch is not good for a crash tests.
    To me it just looks like a copy of a Rolls, Bentley, Chrysler or Cadillac, nothing new or outstanding in that design, but what is wrong with a proven (what all the others do) design it may even be working?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (11-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    Not many will buy it, I guess that only those that is being ordered to buy it will do, a few more, but don't expect it to be a huge success in sales figures.
    But it will be interesting to see the result of the crash tests, ZIL use to be build rock solid and that approch is not good for a crash tests.
    To me it just looks like a copy of a Rolls, Bentley, Chrysler or Cadillac, nothing new or outstanding in that design, but what is wrong with a proven (what all the others do) design it may even be working?
    like wuth many things in this country, when VV will GIVE the orders, the lemmings with money will all scramble to be the first in line...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (11-05-2018)