English Nanny        British Lyceum in Moscow
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Get 1% Per DAY with Cashbery

1 Question; Lof of people Bought Bitcoin at 20K $ 6 month ago ( in DEC 2017) And they are Still in big lose , BTC is now about 9K $ , so after 190 - 200 day those people lost more than half off their money, So with Your Logic BTC IS Hitandrun ?
    But wiht Cashbery if you invest in 1% per day plan you only need to wait for about 100 day and after that you will get profit only.
    One would have to be really stupid to buy cryptos on highs, but even if they did it they will need to wait for 1-2 years and they will get their returns. I think we will see bitcoin priced at USD30K minimum within 2 years. Your no-name racket, just like your English and the provenance of the main "representative" - all is sort of shady. Cryptos are surely a high-risk investment, no mistake about that either. But it is also technology, a leap into the new financial future. What technology/breakthrough is behind your scheme with Mavrodi and MMM written in huge red letters all over it it?
    A piece of advice - hire a Brit or an American to be the main public figure, this heavily bearded Eastern gentleman doesn't evoke much trust.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Lad View Post
    One would have to be really stupid to buy cryptos on highs, but even if they did it they will need to wait for 1-2 years and they will get their returns. I think we will see bitcoin priced at USD30K minimum within 2 years. Your no-name racket, just like your English and the provenance of the main "representative" - all is sort of shady. Cryptos are surely a high-risk investment, no mistake about that either. But it is also technology, a leap into the new financial future. What technology/breakthrough is behind your scheme with Mavrodi and MMM written in huge red letters all over it it?
    A piece of advice - hire a Brit or an American to be the main public figure, this heavily bearded Eastern gentleman doesn't evoke much trust.
    You really dont know any thing about BTC and you Just Talk shit thats all,
    You call people who bougt BTC at 20K$ stupid and you advice them to wait 1 or 2 years to get only their main investment without Any Profit, I think you are the only Stupid.
    So Im sure you dont have even 1k$ to Invest in BTC thats why talk like pussy.
    I Dont need your advice.

Cashbery is for people who understand what is this, not all.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu.vix View Post
    And you call your potential investors who express their reasonable doubts "pussies"? A way to go, young man, keep up the good promotion work. However, those who lose their cool so easily don't make any serious money. You will find it out eventually.

You call people who bougt BTC at 20K$ stupid and you advice them to wait 1 or 2 years to get only their main investment without Any Profit, I think you are the only Stupid.
    There is nothing else to advise them, only to "hodl"*. Selling it for today's price would be their second biggest mistake after they bought it for 20K. You have any other ideas?

*Actually, my another advice to them, within the "hodling" strategy, would be to learn about altcoins and to invest into some promising ones, though it is even a riskier strategy than "hodling" bitcoins (can bring higher profits and more bitcoins, but can also bring higher losses).
    Last edited by Russian Lad; 11-05-2018 at 23:44.

And you call your potential investors who express their reasonable doubts "pussies"? A way to go, young man, keep up the good promotion work. However, those who lose their cool so easily don't make any serious money. You will find it out eventually.
    I will Update this thread When I doubled and tripled my money With Cashbery with screen shot and proof.

There is nothing else to advise them, only to "hodl"*. Selling it for today's price would be their second biggest mistake after they bought it for 20K. You have any other ideas?

*Actually, my another advice to them, within the "hodling" strategy, would be to learn about altcoins and to invest into some promising ones, though it is even a riskier strategy than "hodling" bitcoins (can bring higher profits and more bitcoins, but can also bring higher losses).
    All Crypto currency Base is Hype, And Fomo is 1 reason why BTC vol is $8,508,700,000 USD.
    This yers BTC Hit 50k$ - 60K $ USD, All ALT Coin Base is BTC, you know that right?
    All people who bought 20k USD Should HODL.

Dont know about it BUT Stock and forex can give return like that .Sometimes over 1000 % a month .

Quote Originally Posted by res View Post
    Dont know about it BUT Stock and forex can give return like that .Sometimes over 1000 % a month .
    1,000% but how?

Quote Originally Posted by Liu.vix View Post
    Same goes for religion, only for people who understand what it is, all others are lost.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (23-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by res View Post
    Forex CAN give you 1000% and you can lose 1000% in one month, thats why nice people dont play it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (23-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Forex CAN give you 1000% and you can lose 1000% in one month, thats why nice people dont play it.
    well , losing and winning is the part of the game .without losing ,there is no gaining .

Guys, I invested 3k now Already accrued:
    2 182.32 $
    Cashbery is not scam and its great to make money join now,

sssssssss.png
    I also 5383$ Invested more,
    You will get paid every day and your investment Will be recover about 3 month.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12