Brookes School        British Lyceum in Moscow
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: what is a 12 year old kid doing alone in the middle of a protest march?

Quote Originally Posted by Armoured View Post
    For ben, the same bad weed he's been on for years - anti-semitic conspiracy theory weed.

Oh here we go, soon you'll start will the Nazi crap that made Ben leave that crap Russia bashing site you love so much.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    So if israel was started in 1948, who is benny talking about when he said someone was bothering the german speaking peoples for 100 years? And 1000 years more? I think its pretty clear. I dont even care. Thats not my point. He can think what he wants and thats fine. But this 12 year old kid did what he did, prob on his own if the parents werent there. Why should they get punished? Good for the kid taking an interest in adult matters and for taking a stand/standing up for what he believed in.
    one more time! did yo uhear that kid talking? no 12 year old talks like that out of the blue. the boy was just used to get them, whoever they were, some attention in the media. and THAT for sure they got.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

But, yes, a protest march can end bad for children if things turn ugly, on the other hand you can't lock up your children and throw away the key all in the name of there safety.[/QUOTE]

no one said one should lock up the children. but the least they could have done was, one parent, to be with him. I say it once more, from the way the boy was talking, that did not come out from his own ideas and knowledge. he was fed what he was supposed to say.and THAT is wrong in my opinion. grown ups misusing kids for their own purpose. did you know when you were 9 what it all was about joining or not joining the EU? REALY know? or did yo ujust go there because it was fun, cool and you could than brag out it in school?

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    I take the bus every morning from different parts of the city . There are plenty of kids who walk and ride the bus to school under the age of 12.
    going to school is one thing, being (mis)used in a protest is another.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Oh here we go, soon you'll start will the Nazi crap that made Ben leave that crap Russia bashing site you love so much.
    Wally, let him quack. if I think it gets too much, there is a button and setting that says -ignore-. it is easy to be great and cool behind the anonymity of the keyboard and computer.
    also on this site Admin is a little bit different. the other site is the private plaything who have their own opinion of things. and do not tolerate any discussions or other opinions. special not one that will differ from theirs. so be it. for me the sun rises everyday without them...
    Last edited by Benedikt; 11-05-2018 at 13:04.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (11-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    I say it once more, from the way the boy was talking, that did not come out from his own ideas and knowledge. he was fed what he was supposed to say.and THAT is wrong in my opinion.
    Benn, you know that Indoctrination is only bad when it goes in the direction you do not like your self, when it goes in "your" direction everything is fine.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (12-05-2018), nicklcool (11-05-2018)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123