littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Sberbank Did not gave me Bank Statement.

Sberbank Did not gave me Bank Statement.

I asked for a bank statement ( including my name and my Address) in SPB and they said NO, WTF?
    They said Because I opened my account in Moscow they cant give me a statement ,
    Now Should I go to Moscow for Only for 1 paper?

Quote Originally Posted by Liu.vix View Post
    I asked for a bank statement ( including my name and my Address) in SPB and they said NO, WTF?
    change your bank. take Raiffeisen. they have internet banking. you can check anytime,anywhere and are not dependent on these grumpy sour puss tellers.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Liu.vix (05-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    change your bank. take Raiffeisen. they have internet banking. you can check anytime,anywhere and are not dependent on these grumpy sour puss tellers.
    Sber bank has internet banking and maybe better than Raiffeisen. They should try another office. Russian banks have some weird rules but they can change their minds.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Sber bank has internet banking and maybe better than Raiffeisen. They should try another office. Russian banks have some weird rules but they can change their minds.
    as long as you are i nRussia. but i also go to Austria and the likes and there the terms are better, no fees at the ATM. and one on every corner. fair enough a lot depends also on what terms you are with your bank here where you live.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu.vix View Post
    If you need physically issued paper with official rubber/ink stamp, then yes, only in your bank office where you opened your account.
    But if you just need the statement on your account, enter Sberbank online client, select the needed time period and receive the statement in *.rtf form to your e-mail. There will be all bank data too.
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (06-05-2018)

How much does it cost to open account with Raiffessen bank?

Quote Originally Posted by NNamdio View Post
    How much does it cost to open an account with Raiffeisen bank?
    to open an account costs nothing. and depending on how much money you bring you even get different status - plastic- cards. but remember, they want proof where your money comes from. from a certain sup upwards...and a legit registration.and ALWAYS your passport. nover mind if you have a TRP or PRP.( i do admit that as an Austrian who banks with Rauiffeisen since I was a kid, I might get different treatment. But certai nthings are LAW, also for me. no two ways about.)