littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Dinamo 3 room apartment

Dinamo 3 room apartment

We have a 3 room apartment available in August, view of Petrovsky Park, 10 minutes walk from Dinamo metro station, 90 m2, furnished, in a prestigious Stalin era building. Fully equipped kitchen, washing machine, AC, fold out bed in the living room, master bedroom, second bedroom. In very good condition. 75 k rubles, not including utilities. Please pm me if interested.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (01-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    We have a 3 room apartment available in August, view of Petrovsky Park, 10 minutes walk from Dinamo metro station, 90 m2, furnished, in a prestigious Stalin era building. Fully equipped kitchen, washing machine, AC, fold out bed in the living room, master bedroom, second bedroom. In very good condition. 75 k rubles, not including utilities. Please pm me if interested.
    Stalin liked the high ceilings! And big windows! Thick walls and if it has new windows a nice apartment indeed!
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Trying to attach pics. Struggling with Expat.ru.

Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    Trying to attach pics. Struggling with Expat.ru.
    maybe the size is just to big? 800x600 pixels gives some 130 mb. that is the best size for the site here.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Thanks. When I put it on another site with all the pics, I'll send a link. Meanwhile I want to see if I can rent it out to a few football fans during the football championships. Here it is on airbnb. After the games are over, will rent it out.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1060456...-30&s=jky-yH6j

7. The Following User Says Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (03-05-2018)