English Nanny        British Lyceum in Moscow

Thread: - Telegram- is still working...

- Telegram- is still working...

http://orf.at/stories/2434672/2434671/ google will translate. but suppose everyone who is using it knows already what the alternatives are and how to get and use them.
    so whoever thought the ban out, did not understand much about internet,Ip-s,VPN-s, cloud or other anonymous providers and servers.
    Pussy Riot also got into the act, shooting paper planes around. she got to do 100 h community service for it...
    messing around with the Internet does not work if one does not know what to do. if Telegram was used for sinister purposes, well there for sure will be ways and means to enforce a law. but just banning something does not work, we see that all now. and would not surprise me, that they got or will get more and more subscribers. not because there is a need for it. but just to spite the -controllers- who have little or no idea how to control, or better how to correct, lawfully and effectively control.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Yeah, still working,but they shut down many sites trying to shut it down, like Russian rail, many had problems buying tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    Yeah, still working,but they shut down many sites trying to shut it down, like Russian rail, many had problems buying tickets.
    why not go directly through their site with normal internet? or is it supposed to be a secret buying a railway ticket? or is it cheaper via Telegram? or for whatever other reasons?
    now the Regulator, Roskomnadzor, should apologise.https://themoscowtimes.com/news/puti...gram-ban-61215 . leaves me confused. a COURT ruled, they complied. If the court ruling was wrong or hasty, or whatever the court should apologise, or not?

They keep moving around on different servers and the government has been chasing them all over. Last I heard they were on Amazon's server. Telegram seems to be working off and on.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (19-04-2018)

I'm getting a Telegram app update now.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (19-04-2018)

did you throw a paper plane out of the window?
    https://www.rbc.ru/society/22/04/201...8814?from=main

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    did you throw a paper plane out of the window?
    https://www.rbc.ru/society/22/04/201...8814?from=main
    No, and I don't see any on the ground near my home.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    No, and I don't see any on the ground near my home.
    neither out here in Strogino. though the weather was so bad all day long, would have surprised me someone opened the window long enough to throw even the garbage on the lawn below their places....

No offense, but I think there is nothing bad in Telegram. I've got a penfriend from Ekaterinburg, we always use it for chatting. Every second in his university student still uses it, so I don't know what the truth is. This program also good for listening music, reading news, sometimes even for homework assignments. It's like fecebook or rather like Messager. I'm a writer and I plan to write a short essay about useful websites in my blog, sooner you you'll have the opportunity to check it here, if you're interested.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to darsyy For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (14-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by darsyy View Post
    No offense, but I think there is nothing bad in Telegram. I've got a penfriend from Ekaterinburg, we always use it for chatting. Every second in his university student still uses it, so I don't know what the truth is. This program also good for listening music, reading news, sometimes even for homework assignments. It's like fecebook or rather like Messager. I'm a writer and I plan to write a short essay about useful websites in my blog, sooner you you'll have the opportunity to check it here, if you're interested.

Yes its much better than FecesBook. I just love that spelling mistake! As long as you use a VPN you're good to go. Which makes me think the Russian government is fighting a losing battle. I just hope there are no terrorist attacks this summer. With all this going on the question you have to ask yourself is, why is the Russian government not worried about WhatsApp? Or FecesBook messinyourpantser ? In the day and age where your TV, smartphone or even refrigerator can listen and report on you, you must ask WHY? something is or happens in the way it does. Knowledge is power.

You gotta get up and running, and I'm thrilled by MY Dissertation Assistance was se, the fairy-tale, john se saapui, was amazed and I was having the petty act. To my liking, this is what you are crazy about. Have a poem about Knight Rierder nyt

Quote Originally Posted by ClaireIson View Post
    You gotta get up and running, and I'm thrilled by MY Dissertation Assistance was se, the fairy-tale, john se saapui, was amazed and I was having the petty act. To my liking, this is what you are crazy about. Have a poem about Knight Rierder nyt

Umm, ok.