co-atmosphere.ru        British Lyceum in Moscow
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

Thread: Collapse of the Russian economy

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    Shares aren't my thing, I don't have the extra rubles to gamble with, I'm just a humble man trying to make ends meet, seriously
    If I had the money I'd invest in a hedge fund here, why go up against the professionals, let them do the work, they know what's best...

Regarding smoking, just trying to help, You'll feel much better, plus will save some money, imagine the money saved can be spent on CC.

I'll share some advice with you too, don't just shop at Azbuka Vkusa, lots of other places that have daily discounts on, plus, buy two get one free deals.
    Example, at dixy, frozen pizza usually at 249, had 50% off, pkt peanuts buy 2,get one free, Hoegaarden last week was 49ru, I could go on, just need to do a bit of smart shopping.
    Thanks; but im pretty well versed on my local prices. I basically shop at 4 stores (billa, dixy, pyatorichka, azbuka, and ashan + vkuseville, but it isnt easy to get 2 n i dont really like their selection.) At azbuka, i usually only get brown sugar, cuz i need it for my bacon, cured hams, corneed beef/pastrami and cookies, etc. Sometimes they have a good deal on oils and meats. Other places have their pluses and minuses. No need for fozen pizzas, i make pizza dough n freeze it. Basically, almost everything is made crom scratch.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

Judge (17-04-2018)

I'm just saying there wasn't a crash, collapse, like you are implying.
    Sberbank losing over 20% of its value within less than one week (Not to mention Rusal's obliteration) is not a crash for you? Wow, what is a crash then? 100% dump?

I just pulled 150k rub off my cc for %2 charge and 100 day interest free payback period. My guess is that there are more reasons for the rub to go up than down. Now to find the best exchange rate. It isnt much, but the last time i did this was when the rub slid from 36 to 60x. I paid it back and bought some land outside Moscow.
    Now, that's the spirit. It may go down below 60 for a short period of time though but long term you will win anyway. I have been keeping all my savings in euros and dollars for four years now, have never regretted it ever since. I would rather keep some ripples or ethereums than rubles.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Russian Lad For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (17-04-2018), FatAndy (17-04-2018), Judge (17-04-2018)

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    I just pulled 150k rub off my cc for %2 charge and 100 day interest free payback period. My guess is that there are more reasons for the rub to go up than down. Now to find the best exchange rate. It isnt much, but the last time i did this was when the rub slid from 36 to 60x. I paid it back and bought some land outside Moscow.
    Take notes RL, buy land, something that can be used and enjoyed, even earn you money, unlike wasting money on cigarettes.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Judge For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (17-04-2018), FatAndy (17-04-2018)

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Lad View Post
    Sberbank losing over 20% of its value within less than one week (Not to mention Rusal's obliteration) is not a crash for you? Wow, what is a crash then? 100% dump?
    A correction
    Of course it's not good for Sberbank to lose so much value, it being a massive player in Russia, thankfully they have been performing well these past years and have enough in the bank to weather the storm.

If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

At the same time, production level in the sector grew by 12 percent to $7.538 billion.
    7.5 billion? That's the cap of not the best performing cryptocurrencies like Cardano or EOS.)) In other words - a joke, Wally. A little twisted straw in a pool of mud under a huge pile of sterling-quality hay. Here is the 2017 result for Boeing alone:

Revenue of $93.4 billion reflecting a record 763 commercial deliveries
    Backlog remains robust at $488 billion, including a record 5,864 commercial aircraft
    Cash and marketable securities of $10.0 billion provide strong liquidity

All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Lad View Post
    7.5 billion? That's the cap of not the best performing cryptocurrencies like Cardano or EOS.)) In other words - a joke, Wally. A little twisted straw in a pool of mud under a huge pile of sterling-quality hay. Here is the 2017 result for Boeing alone:

Revenue of $93.4 billion reflecting a record 763 commercial deliveries
    Backlog remains robust at $488 billion, including a record 5,864 commercial aircraft
    Cash and marketable securities of $10.0 billion provide strong liquidity

Are suggesting that Russia should invest in Capitan Crypto currency?

Wow Russia should put you in charge of economic development right away! Why let this genius go to waste?
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Russian Lad (20-04-2018)

Wow Russia should put you in charge of economic development right away! Why let this genius go to waste?
    Now there, every now and then you can suggest something really meaningful.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910