Brookes School        British Lyceum in Moscow

Thread: Native English Educator Offering Lessons for Adults and Children

Native English Educator Offering Lessons for Adults and Children

Hello!

My name is Ben and I'm a native English speaker (American). I offer lessons for both children (8+) and adults.

I'm an experienced teacher and I have been working in Russia for several years now (I've taught at three different Russian foreign language schools and an American university). I tailor to the needs and interests of each student in order to create productive and engaging lessons that balance reading, writing, speaking and listening.

I have experience with leading conversation clubs on a variety of topics. My personal interests include classical and popular music, classic film, history and politics.

I have advanced degrees from two American universities and would be able to offer assistance with academic work (essays, tests etc.).

Scheduling is flexible.

Please reply for more information.

Hi Ben,
    I am interested to refresh my skylls in English, I am 50 y.o. and I am working quite hard, that is why I am limited to spend much time to travell to other parts of Moscow. My office is situated in the suburb of Moscow as well as my home. If it is possible for you to held lessons somewhere in KRYLATSKOE or Kuncevo, it would be great. By the way, the time which is more suitable for me is the first half of the day from 8 am through 2 pm. Other issues we may negotiate later. Please, send me e-mail if this option seems to you acceptable.
    pharmasoft@rambler.ru Kind regards, Sergey