English Nanny        British Lyceum in Moscow

Thread: football fans are allowed to bring gr****coke, and a few other things to Russia.....

football fans are allowed to bring gr****coke, and a few other things to Russia.....

https://themoscowtimes.com/news/worl...a-russia-60648

but before you write to your friend to bring in a few ounces of whatever to refill and stock up your depleted supply, read further...

it must be for medical purposes, not for sale that is.
    it must have been prescribed by a doctor
    the prescription must be translated into russian language
    you must fill in a customs declaration form on arrival

for sure on the way home they will want to countercheck.

so much brought in. so much should be used. therefore so much should be still left. is it? we need a scale to check. one that shows grams. hard to find. please wait. they called your name already? plenty time still, don-t worry. we take you straight to check in, no waiting... and you wait,and wait,and wait. oh so sorry, your plane has gone. well sad to hear that. but no problems here. all your docs are in order. you maz leave. have a good day. and good luck. nice to have had you here as our guest...
    NOW WHERE IS THE BLOODY AIRLINE COUNTER THAT I CAN EXPLAIN TO THEM WHAT HAPPENED! AND GET THE NEXT FLIGHT... this was the last flight? when goes the next one? in 2 days? but my visa expires at midnight... good luck to you indeed!

and a few days before, on the way to your favorite game...

should one go through all this troubles just for a smoke or snort? i wonder.
    what will you do, the visitor-football fan that is, you have all the papers and docs and stamps but the checker at the stadium entrance is in a bad mood. his team will be losing and he can not be inside anyway. so, yes it is legal, no problem. but i have orders also to check with my supervisor... so you're being politely led to a waiting room, told to sit down, offered a Cola or Kvas.. and the checker is off to find his supervisor. who is of course a very busy man, watching the game from the VIP stalls...
    so finally the supervisor he will come and apologise to you profoundly, yeeees all is ok, but i hope you will understand, procedures. and you're let go, with 1000s of other fans who are also going, leaving that is, because the game is over...

by the way the **** are not mine. is the site censoring? shame on you if that is the case!!
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post

but before you write to your friend to bring in a few ounces of whatever to refill and stock up your depleted supply, read further...

so much brought in. so much should be used. therefore so much should be still left. is it? we need a scale to check. one that shows grams. hard to find. please wait. they called your name already? plenty time still, don-t worry. we take you straight to check in, no waiting... and you wait,and wait,and wait. oh so sorry, your plane has gone. well sad to hear that. but no problems here. all your docs are in order. you maz leave. have a good day. and good luck. nice to have had you here as our guest...
    NOW WHERE IS THE BLOODY AIRLINE COUNTER THAT I CAN EXPLAIN TO THEM WHAT HAPPENED! AND GET THE NEXT FLIGHT... this was the last flight? when goes the next one? in 2 days? but my visa expires at midnight... good luck to you indeed!

what will you do, the visitor-football fan that is, you have all the papers and docs and stamps but the checker at the stadium entrance is in a bad mood. his team will be losing and he can not be inside anyway. so, yes it is legal, no problem. but i have orders also to check with my supervisor... so you're being politely led to a waiting room, told to sit down, offered a Cola or Kvas.. and the checker is off to find his supervisor. who is of course a very busy man, watching the game from the VIP stalls...
    so finally the supervisor he will come and apologise to you profoundly, yeeees all is ok, but i hope you will understand, procedures. and you're let go, with 1000s of other fans who are also going, leaving that is, because the game is over...

by the way the **** are not mine. is the site censoring? shame on you if that is the case!!

I made a thread on this a week ago.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    I made a thread on this a week ago.
    apologies but i did not see it. can you get your link?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post

If in doubt about banned substances, please phone the Russian Olympic Team hotline!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (05-03-2018)