littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: No more F1 Grid Girls!

No more F1 Grid Girls!

Grid girls' will no longer be used by Formula 1 from the start of the 2018 World Championship season.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/42890261

Has the World gone mad? These attractive girls earned good money and had good fun..........why are they being denied this opportunity?

f1-moscow-city-racing-2014-lovely-sochi-girls.jpg

grid-girls1.jpg
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

bydand (31-01-2018), Uncle Wally (01-02-2018), vossy7 (31-01-2018)

Okay, Moto GP for me!
    If you're going to be dumb, you better be tough...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bydand For This Useful Post:

TolkoRaz (31-01-2018), vossy7 (31-01-2018)

Following the logic related to F1 and other sports, I assume that stopping the 'objectification' of females / women will eventually lead to the ending of the Miss World events and other regional or local beauty pageants?

I think some people are forgetting that these events were / are more for the girls and their egos / self-esteem, than for the men!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (01-02-2018), vossy7 (31-01-2018)

The world has gone mad..... everybody is trying to be so PC that they are disappearing up their own arse holes.....I am so effing mad
    “You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”
    ― Oscar Wilde

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vossy7 For This Useful Post:

TolkoRaz (31-01-2018), Uncle Wally (01-02-2018)

Brusselles is now considering banning international dating sites..........................some believe that they encourage human trafficking of vulnerable females across international borders....

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (31-01-2018), Uncle Wally (01-02-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Brusselles is now considering banning international dating sites..........................some believe that they encourage human trafficking of vulnerable females across international borders....
    RL will have a hard time make a living when this will happen. and i think when Brussels is considering they WILl get their will and push it tru. though how they will enforce it, is another question. they will not call it dating site, it will be bringing same mind people together or something of that sort...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by vossy7 View Post
    The world has gone mad..... everybody is trying to be so PC that they are disappearing up their own arse holes.....I am so effing mad

It's worse than that. It is a well thought out plan to take peoples identity, separate people from their sexuality and break up families.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/25/h...ner/index.html

CNN just put out this article. I guess it's their way of supporting family.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Any links about that? Well, I would ban and even legally persecute some international dating sites that simply rip people off using ladies just pretending to be brides, many of them out there. Actually, the number of honest international dating sites is a tiny minority. What made me chuckle recently - I tried to play with Google Adwords and they would not let me run my completely innocent, family-oriented ads claiming international dating sites are prohibited for advertisement on Google. On the other hand, they freely advertise swingers parties, infidelity sites, all sorts of sites about sexual perversion, cuckolding, etc. You go figure the twisted logic of Google.) Luckily, there are many other huge advertisement networks, Google hasn't monopolized the online advertisement space, though they are trying hard.
    One will have to ban Internet to ban international dating. Even if they ban sites like mine, so what? People will just use social sites, chat rooms, the dating section on expat.ru)), etc. It is like banning breathing - feasible, but highly unlikely. I would persecute certain malicious players on the market though, it would do us all a great service.
    Those who traffic females just invite them for work as dancers, babysitters, bartenders, waiters, etc. and then do their illegal things, there is no need for dating sites. So, Brussels may as well consider banning all international job offers.
    The US has also tried to work on this, has been trying since 2006 and even passed some stupid laws, with zero results.
    Last edited by Russian Lad; 01-02-2018 at 09:19.

maybe as a souvenir, as screensaver, here are 81 of the best shots. something to remember....https://sportbild.bild.de/motorsport...314.sport.html

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

TolkoRaz (01-02-2018), Uncle Wally (01-02-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    maybe as a souvenir, as screensaver, here are 81 of the best shots. something to remember....https://sportbild.bild.de/motorsport...314.sport.html
    Each and every one of those girls looks to have been maltreated and to be hating every minute of being admired by the masses, not appreciating being well paid and will presumably have destroyed all photo reminders of appearing as a sought after F1 Grid Girl...................all in all, a horrendous experience which has resulted in many sleepless nights for the victims!

i think he is a little bit overdoing it in his speech? grid girl is not a fulltime job? it is an assignment that lasts for a few days ? and than it is back to whatever else the agency comes up with?

Each and every one of those girls looks to have been maltreated and to be hating every minute of being admired by the masses, not appreciating being well paid and will presumably have destroyed all photo reminders of appearing as a sought after F1 Grid Girl...................all in all, a horrendous experience which has resulted in many sleepless nights for the victims!

Oh those poor girls. I am willing to take one or maybe two in to help. Don't know how the wifey will feel about that but it looks (or they look) worth a shot.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Russian Lad (02-02-2018), TolkoRaz (02-02-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Oh those poor girls. I am willing to take one or maybe two in to help. Don't know how the wifey will feel about that but it looks (or they look) worth a shot.
    oh you're such a considerate person! always willing to help the poor, unemployed and downtrodden!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Russian Lad (02-02-2018), TolkoRaz (02-02-2018), Uncle Wally (02-02-2018)

oh you're such a considerate person! always willing to help the poor, unemployed and downtrodden!
    Just like me. The girls will be ok I think. No grid work - they will concentrate more on finding rich and caring husbands on dating sites...