littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Real Estate Agent Required

Real Estate Agent Required

Hello,

A German colleague fo mine has just maried a Russian woman and wants to buy an apartment in Moscow.

2 rooms, 70 m2, Euro 210,000.

He is keen to buy quickly and is a cash buyer. Their principal home is is Germany, they just want a place to use for a few days at a time when they come to Moscow.

My email is timnewton44@hotmail.com

As soon as he sees something he likes he will buy it straight away.

Many thanks,

Tim

Many thanks,
    Tim[/QUOTE]

check your PM
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

If you find the best real estate and expert for invest on property, then look no further than Renthia. Here, landlords can sign up and create their property ad, then we do the advertisement for them and find them quality tenants who have been controlled and verified by Renthia. We do credit, profile and reference controls on the tenants and present the approved tenants to the landlords.

Quote Originally Posted by renthia View Post
    If you find the best real estate and expert for invest on property, then look no further than Renthia. Here, landlords can sign up and create their property ad, then we do the advertisement for them and find them quality tenants who have been controlled and verified by Renthia. We do credit, profile and reference controls on the tenants and present the approved tenants to the landlords.
    why would i use a Stockholm site when looking for something in Moscow? maybe admin should look into this one and only post. looks like advertising to me.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....