littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: for Golf Lovers, Investors or if you want to live there. a super place believe me!

for Golf Lovers, Investors or if you want to live there. a super place believe me!

after all i was there for many years.
    for interested and serious buyers there are more pics of the place itself.either phone Isabella direct. or contact me here or on pm or my email directly.

Duplex Apartment For Sale, Woodhill Golf Estate, Pretoria East, South Africa.

https://www.woodhillestate.co.za/

This 177m2 apartment offers, 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and a guest toilet downstairs. The main bedroom has a full en-suite bathroom and ample cupboard space. Living areas consists of an open plan family TV room, a dining room, and a covered patio. Kitchen, a separate scullery, covered courtyard area and an auto double garage. Established garden. Woodhill offers its residents use of the elegant clubhouse, driving range, tennis- and squash courts. Woodhill College, a private school (catering for children from grade 000 to grade 12) Pretoria East hospital is opposite the estate as well as a five-star guest house on the premises. Shopping centers in the area include Woodlands Boulevard and Parkview Lifestyle Centre. Here you will find a Virgin Active Gym, various chain stores and restaurants as well as branches of all the major banks. There are no vacant stands left and therefore virtually no more building operations taking place on the Estate.

Key Property Features

3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 1 Dining Area, 2 Garages, Balcony, Entrance Hall, Family TV Room, Garden, Guest Toilet, Kitchen, Pantry, Patio, Pets Allowed, Scullery

Selling price 2.2 Million South African Rand.

Extra monthly costs ( Levies and rates and taxes) approx. R5500

There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

price for the place in local, russian currency, as " approx.10 352 278 RUB. a bargain in my opinion. for that money one will get a one room hovel here in Moscow...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....