littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tolko's iPhone case

Tolko's iPhone case

If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

TolkoRaz (29-12-2017)

Try boarding an aircraft with that!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (29-12-2017), Hans.KK (29-12-2017), Uncle Wally (29-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Try boarding an aircraft with that!

But it's just a phone case!
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

TolkoRaz (29-12-2017)

I have a satellite sleeve for my iPhone which is a great invention as a lot of countries I visit on work (and pleasure) do not allow satellite phones.........when they see the phone going through the scanner, they incorrectky think it is an iPhone powerpack as it is so sleek!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (30-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    But it's just a phone case!
    As one of my bosses said in alike cases - "это ты прокурору потом расскажешь..."
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (30-12-2017), TolkoRaz (30-12-2017), Uncle Wally (31-12-2017)

I have a satellite sleeve for my iPhone which is a great invention as a lot of countries I visit on work (and pleasure) do not allow satellite phones.........when they see the phone going through the scanner, they incorrectky think it is an iPhone powerpack as it is so sleek!

You Lie to imigration smuggle Illegal contraband into a foreign country and yet demand that I should not be able to open carry a weapon legally in my own country???? Give me a break. I have things I cannot bring into Russia for business they stay home. Can still do my job. Unless your a black water figure but than why would you even talk about it. I have a satilite phone also but it stays on my boat when im gone."Chille Gringo"

Quote Originally Posted by zzhhst View Post
    You Lie to imigration smuggle Illegal contraband into a foreign country and yet demand that I should not be able to open carry a weapon legally in my own country???? Give me a break. I have things I cannot bring into Russia for business they stay home. Can still do my job. Unless your a black water figure but than why would you even talk about it. I have a satilite phone also but it stays on my boat when im gone."Chille Gringo"
    how many deaths do you get from sat phones? and how many from even legally carried weapons?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

TolkoRaz (31-12-2017)

Black Water? Those murdering American mercenaries? Why would I work for them?

A SatPone is not a lethal weapon; it is a necessity in countries where mobile data and communications is not as reliable as you are used to, or in some cases is non-existent.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (31-12-2017), Uncle Wally (31-12-2017)

This guy ... well, just smile and nod, and take it all with a grain of salt.

Lie? He doesn't lie. He said they think it's just a battery case. Remaining silent is not lying. Under the circumstances of his work (protecting people) it could be the difference in saving lives or not.

Lie? He doesn't lie. He said they think it's just a battery case. Remaining silent is not lying. Under the circumstances of his work (protecting people) it could be the difference in saving lives or not.
    i would do the same, they do not ask, i do not tell....
    the pics show a flashlight. it looks like one. works like on.so it must be one? right. it is one. with an extra function.
    Attached Images Attached Images

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (31-12-2017)

Hand held strobe light will certainly give you the initiative if confronted on a dark night by one, may be two aggressors.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (31-12-2017), Uncle Wally (31-12-2017)

Hand held strobe light will certainly give you the initiative if confronted on a dark night by one, may be two aggressors.
    Just a light in their eyes and a kick in their balls will do a good job.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (01-01-2018)

Just a light in their eyes and a kick in their balls will do a good job.
    as long as /they/ have no gun and one can gets close enough...

A sat can very easily be a leathel weapon call in's with GPS navigation. So, you work in places you do not belong? Or are not invited, welcome? I thought only Americans did it? You are just the Eastern version of black water or make yourself to be.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast