littleangels        English Nanny
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1822232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Cryptocurrency

Can I pay in cryptos? Looks cool. Let's make a sale in cryptos and support the industry. Do you accept LTC?

Ripple may still see some lows, but on the whole BTC 5900 seems to be the bottom. Another quick drop to 5500 is possible though I guess. The summer is almost over, the manipulators are coming back from their yaughts and islands, so a pump is possible. They need to break BTC10K level to make it to the news and recruit new adopters.

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Lad View Post
    Can I pay in cryptos? Looks cool. Let's make a sale in cryptos and support the industry. Do you accept LTC?
    Sure, you can send to my Bitstamp account, although I was planning to put it on Natasha or Maria and place it in the grape patch, to scare the birds away.

IMG_9667.JPG

IMG_9664.JPG
    If you can't be smart, be the least stupid one in the room!

Ripple may still see some lows, but on the whole BTC 5900 seems to be the bottom. Another quick drop to 5500 is possible though I guess. The summer is almost over, the manipulators are coming back from their yaughts and islands, so a pump is possible. They need to break BTC10K level to make it to the news and recruit new adopters.
    If the Democrats win the House in November, the sky's the limit for BTC and its relatives...

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Read a headline the other day ''CRYPTOCURRENCY SUICIDE HELPLINE '' is it that bad?

must be bad for people who bought bitcoin at $20k , now it's below $6k

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Judge For This Useful Post:

TolkoRaz (19-08-2018), Uncle Wally (19-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    Read a headline the other day ''CRYPTOCURRENCY SUICIDE HELPLINE '' is it that bad?

must be bad for people who bought bitcoin at $20k , now it's below $6k
    I bought Ripple at $1.50, now it's 30c. Should I double down?

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    I bought Ripple at $1.50, now it's 30c. Should I double down?
    Nah, doubling is for losers, quadruple down.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Judge For This Useful Post:

Remington (24-08-2018), Uncle Wally (20-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    Nah, doubling is for losers, quadruple down.
    отлично idea, J! I never would have thought of that.

Quadruple down, it only has to get back to 70c for me to break even, everything after that is подливка...

And if it continues to slide on south, I only lose 1.4x my original investment.

Sure, you can send to my Bitstamp account, although I was planning to put it on Natasha or Maria and place it in the grape patch, to scare the birds away.
    What is the shipment cost to Saint Pete? Can we include it into the price as a friendly sale?

What is the shipment cost to Saint Pete? Can we include it into the price as a friendly sale?
    I guessed $20 before, but it's actually $23:

https://postcalc.usps.com/Calculator...=5&dok=XX&pt=b

See why I can't compete with China? Chinese sellers get subsidized by Beijing with free shipping, and US sellers have to pay minimum $23 postage for an international package.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (21-08-2018)

I guessed $20 before, but it's actually $23:

https://postcalc.usps.com/Calculator...=5&dok=XX&pt=b

See why I can't compete with China? Chinese sellers get subsidized by Beijing with free shipping, and US sellers have to pay minimum $23 postage for an international package.
    So, the total price would be usd43? Or you just wanted me to pay for the shipment?

So, the total price would be usd43? Or you just wanted me to pay for the shipment?
    Just pay for shipping, I got the hat for 50c at a yard sale.

Just pay for shipping, I got the hat for 50c at a yard sale.
    Ok, deal then. Send me your LTC wallet number by pm here, I will send a very little amount first to make sure we connect (I know we will, just to be 100%+ sure), then the rest after you confirm the first one. At today's Coinmarketcap price I will owe you around 0.40 LTC. We can recalculate it if something drastic happens on the market before I pay.
    Wonder for how long we will be scraping today's bottom. They still may drop BTC to 5700-5900 for some time, to increase BTC dominance and to squeeze more people out of altcoins. Then a steep surge up to BTC11-13K I think, then down again. I can be wrong of course. The exchanges are almost at a standstill now, the manipulators will have to make a move soon. They cannot make a lot of cash on a flat like now - some people who need money or have gotten disenchanted may sell their cryptos, but that's it. Let the show begin again.

Ok, deal then. Send me your LTC wallet number by pm here, I will send a very little amount first to make sure we connect (I know we will, just to be 100%+ sure), then the rest after you confirm the first one. At today's Coinmarketcap price I will owe you around 0.40 LTC. We can recalculate it if something drastic happens on the market before I pay.
    Wonder for how long we will be scraping today's bottom. They still may drop BTC to 5700-5900 for some time, to increase BTC dominance and to squeeze more people out of altcoins. Then a steep surge up to BTC11-13K I think, then down again. I can be wrong of course. The exchanges are almost at a standstill now, the manipulators will have to make a move soon. They cannot make a lot of cash on a flat like now - some people who need money or have gotten disenchanted may sell their cryptos, but that's it. Let the show begin again.
    Do you really think there is a "they" working in concert? There are alt-coin investors all over the world, In US, Russia, China, Korea Japan, Europe, etc... I can't see they are all in the same group doing a "pump" or "dump". They would be working against each other, wouldn't they, each trying to outwit the other?

There are some examples of a small group controlling the market, like the Hunt brothers cornering the Silver market and spiking the price up past $50/ounce.

But, with alt-coins, I think the prices are determined more by market conditions or other considerations, not a small cabal driving the price up or down.

Here is what I think. Take a look at most pumps and dumps - they happen all of a sudden, most of them, billions of usd added or removed from the system in like half an hour, in many cases - contrary to the bad or to the good news. Nothing like a major breakthrough happened to drive the huge pump back in December, nothing really tragic happened to drive the dump in January-February. And so forth.
    It tells me there is a single "control center" from which a coordinated effort takes place. I was reading the other day they do it not through regular exchanges but through a wider channel(s). They have their limits too, which is the bitcoin mining difficulty. Of course there are relatively big groups who make purchases on exchanges, but there is a center that controls the market swings up and down. Plus there are smaller "centers" that coordinate every altcoin - say, Ripple. If my theory is correct we will surely see an upwards swing quite soon. They need to go up and then down again to make money. Bitcoin dominance is a tightly packed spring to be released any time soon now. I think some huge corporations are in control - something like JP Morgan and similar. The Wall Street. Which, of course, doesn't exclude the fact that there are millions of smaller investors - but they mostly "follow the tide", with a various degree of success, rather than "make the weather".