littleangels        English Nanny
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Cryptocurrency

What next for XRP? it's been stable around 90c now for 2 weeks.

Now I should maybe wait for a "pump"? Then sell. Buy on the downside of the dump...

Graphically, doesn't seem like there is much downward pressure...it's regained ground and back to where it was in February...
    I only drink on days ending in "y".

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    What next for XRP? it's been stable around 90c now for 2 weeks.

Now I should maybe wait for a "pump"? Then sell. Buy on the downside of the dump...

Graphically, doesn't seem like there is much downward pressure...it's regained ground and back to where it was in February...
    Why are you stuck with Ripple? No other cryptos? Here is my little prediction - going up to about 11-12500/BTC (Ripple - to 1.20-1.30 max) then a dump to 6500-7500 and downward flat till Autumn. If I was the manipulator - that's what I would do at least. Many factors are at play here. They can dump even now (no downward pressure? what if the manipulators dump like 100 bln. usd in a couple of days?) but there is not much room to go down for the altcoins, not over 100% for many of them, which is a joke. I will be selling most of my coins within this range, 11-12/BTC (hope we make it there but I am not sure). In Autumn-Winter I would expect a pump to USD 30-40K/BTC. For now, it has been a good training session for me, I have survived the dump from 20K and have even made some good gains.
    News from SPb - a bitcoin millionaire was first robbed and then allegedly he killed himself. I think he was murdered, I have watched some of his clips and he is not the type who commit suicides. https://www.rt.com/business/425819-r...m_campaign=RSS

That's how his apartment looked after the first attack:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6hcJuf6wOI
    The Bubble is ruthless and insatiable, doesn't forgive mistakes...

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Lad View Post
    Why are you stuck with Ripple? No other cryptos? Here is my little prediction - going up to about 11-12500/BTC (Ripple - to 1.20-1.30 max) then a dump to 6500-7500 and downward flat till Autumn. If I was the manipulator - that's what I would do at least. Many factors are at play here. They can dump even now (no downward pressure? what if the manipulators dump like 100 bln. usd in a couple of days?) but there is not much room to go down for the altcoins, not over 100% for many of them, which is a joke. I will be selling most of my coins within this range, 11-12/BTC (hope we make it there but I am not sure). In Autumn-Winter I would expect a pump to USD 30-40K/BTC. For now, it has been a good training session for me, I have survived the dump from 20K and have even made some good gains.
    News from SPb - a bitcoin millionaire was first robbed and then allegedly he killed himself. I think he was murdered, I have watched some of his clips and he is not the type who commit suicides. https://www.rt.com/business/425819-r...m_campaign=RSS

That's how his apartment looked after the first attack:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6hcJuf6wOI
    The Bubble is ruthless and insatiable, doesn't forgive mistakes...
    I'm glad you made so money from it.
    If I had a lot of money, I wouldn't brag about it on Youtube. I have a friend who I always met at his girlfriend's apartment, where we would work on computer projects (we were fascinated with machine translation and virtual reality and worked with a nearby university). After two years, they invited me to go to NY with them, and it turned out he has several million-dollar properties throughout North America and I guess is worth $10-$20 million. I would continue to drive a beater and wear 2nd-hand store-donated clothes no matter how much money I have. Protective camouflage? Works fine! I can leave my ratty-looking car packed with valuable antiques parked unlocked, and no one comes near it.

"In February, creator of cryptocurrency PRISM, Yury Mayorov, was robbed of 300 bitcoin worth $3 million at the time, as well as $20,000 in cash and three iPhones."

How does he get robbed of virtual money? Thieves forced him to sit down at computer and transfer assets?

I don't know much about Ripple, I can't even define what Bitcoins or alt-coins are. But I don't see any downward pressure. Granted there was a huge surge in December. After that December blockbuster, everyone, and also the big banks and governments got involved, and did whatever they wanted to do, whether they decided to support the Bitcoin technology and currency usage or to oppose it. I think most of their maneuvers are over now, and the alt-currencies have survived and are looking good. Alt-coins seem to be here to stay. So here we are. Now they will rise and fall in less dramatic fashion, like other commodities.

Thieves forced him to sit down at computer and transfer assets?
    Yes, that's usually how it happens. It has happened to many people already, not just him. Another Russian crypto-millionaire was robbed in Thailand. - https://www.thephuketnews.com/allege...z4E0iYi38iP.97

Now they will rise and fall in less dramatic fashion
    Don't count on it. Everything will be as dramatic as before. Your Ripple can go down back to 45 cents in a couple of days. Even to 25. My biggest failure has been ZClassic so far - a whole tragic story. I saw that it was undervalued and invested in it heavily when it cost 6 dollars, just 2-3 weeks ago. Then I checked my Electrum wallet one day - no server was working. I spent 2-3 hours on Internet and found the only community server that worked fine, all others were/still are disconnected. My knee-jerk reaction was to run away. So, I exchanged all my ZClassic. And guess what? It grew from 6 dollars to 20+ dollars in 3 days afterwards. I stared and the screen and cursed wildly. 300%+ profit lost in a few clicks after a bad decision. And the damn server is still working. My biggest achievement was NEM at a certain point - when the whole market was crashing while NEM gained 50% - was the only crypto in green for the whole day. There is another currency I have made serious bets on, but it also involves certain risks. It gained 30% during the last two days.
    I am saying all this for you to realize there is more, way more to it than just monitoring Ripple, which is not even a crypto, strictly speaking, but a bank ruse. One of my favorites is ETC actually, it offers pleasant surprises every now and then. I count on its waking up soon - I think ETC is seriously undervalued and we may even see 60 relatively soon - hopefully before the next vicious dump. Litecoin is about to show its might too - 100%+ in a couple of days - easily. Unless there is a dump. I think it will be very dangerous to hold cryptos after like May 20. Let's see if I am right. Anyway, all professional traders rarely use all of their fiat money, they are always dump-conscious. So should be you - taking money from Wall Street sharks is not an easy game, remember that whenever you win someone loses.
    Last edited by Russian Lad; 05-05-2018 at 07:17.

Yes, that's usually how it happens. It has happened to many people already, not just him. Another Russian crypto-millionaire was robbed in Thailand. - https://www.thephuketnews.com/allege...z4E0iYi38iP.97

Don't count on it. Everything will be as dramatic as before. Your Ripple can go down back to 45 cents in a couple of days. Even to 25. My biggest failure has been ZClassic so far - a whole tragic story. I saw that it was undervalued and invested in it heavily when it cost 6 dollars, just 2-3 weeks ago. Then I checked my Electrum wallet one day - no server was working. I spent 2-3 hours on Internet and found the only community server that worked fine, all others were/still are disconnected. My knee-jerk reaction was to run away. So, I exchanged all my ZClassic. And guess what? It grew from 6 dollars to 20+ dollars in 3 days afterwards. I stared and the screen and cursed wildly. 300%+ profit lost in a few clicks after a bad decision. And the damn server is still working. My biggest achievement was NEM at a certain point - when the whole market was crashing while NEM gained 50% - was the only crypto in green for the whole day. There is another currency I have made serious bets on, but it also involves certain risks. It gained 30% during the last two days.
    I am saying all this for you to realize there is more, way more to it than just monitoring Ripple, which is not even a crypto, strictly speaking, but a bank ruse. One of my favorites is ETC actually, it offers pleasant surprises every now and then. I count on its waking up soon - I think ETC is seriously undervalued and we may even see 60 relatively soon - hopefully before the next vicious dump. Litecoin is about to show its might too - 100%+ in a couple of days - easily. Unless there is a dump. I think it will be very dangerous to hold cryptos after like May 20. Let's see if I am right. Anyway, all professional traders rarely use all of their fiat money, they are always dump-conscious. So should be you - taking money from Wall Street sharks is not an easy game, remember that whenever you win someone loses.
    May 20th? Why then?

Sounds like you are gambling. Are you using any indicators? If you bought at $6 and sold at $6, then you didn't lose. "What if's" drive me nuts, too, so I just don't look at what it does after I sell it.

I am afraid to budge from my position in XRP. As soon as I sell, I'm sure it will skyrocket, then if I buy, it will drop like a rock in water.

I wonder if I complain to my bank or credit card company about the transaction (to send money to the exchange), and say "the promised service was not delivered" will they return the money to me...

May 20th? Why then?

Sounds like you are gambling. Are you using any indicators? If you bought at $6 and sold at $6, then you didn't lose. "What if's" drive me nuts, too, so I just don't look at what it does after I sell it.

I am afraid to budge from my position in XRP. As soon as I sell, I'm sure it will skyrocket, then if I buy, it will drop like a rock in water.

I wonder if I complain to my bank or credit card company about the transaction (to send money to the exchange), and say "the promised service was not delivered" will they return the money to me...

May 20th is the approximate date and I may be wrong of course. The only indicator is the will of the manipulators and seeing what is the most profitable for them, judging by the charts and common psychology. It will be too long to describe all the variables at play, but it is a pump and dump racket, traditional approaches of "technical analysis" won't work, in my opinion. Nothing that bad happened for BTC to drop from 20 to 6, for instance. Nothing of immense greatness has transpired for EOS to grow 400% recently, yet it did. If anything, it is an unfinished product at the moment. Etc.
    Of course there is a technological part in it as well and there is gradual growth. But this gradual growth is hidden by pumps and dumps. If you look at BTC price and draw an even line, today the price of BTC should be around 7K USD. So, even now we are above the straight line.

Check out Litecoin. I told you. ETC - get ready. 2-3 days before the leap.

Well, it looks like ETC has decided not to wait for 2-3 days. The Leap has begun. Which, on the other hand, tells me the Dump will take place earlier than May 20. Call me paranoic. I will be selling everything before May 15th. Maybe even earlier, depending on how fast the events unfold. Every day will be precious in this situation.

ETC had a couple of positive news developments

ETC had a couple of positive news developments
    You are trading by the news? The manipulators are very pleased to know that, all "hamsters" do. Are you a хомяк? Somehow all hamsters favor Ripple, I have noticed. Oh, I forgot, you are not trading, you are just holding Ripple hoping it will grow to USD 5-10 soon. Nothing bad about this strategy, but be prepared to wait for 1-2 years minimum and to lose a lot of potential profit on the swings, there will be 10+ swings before we get there.
    There is a dump going on even now, rather huge. Has it been announced in the news? Run. Most likely it is a pseudo dump to scare the hamsters who have hoped for a peaceful gardening weekend, but, on the other hand, it can be a real one. Massive removal of over 20 bln. usd from the cap, enough to scare even experienced traders.

You are trading by the news? The manipulators are very pleased to know that, all "hamsters" do. Are you a хомяк? Somehow all hamsters favor Ripple, I have noticed. Oh, I forgot, you are not trading, you are just holding Ripple hoping it will grow to USD 5-10 soon. Nothing bad about this strategy, but be prepared to wait for 1-2 years minimum and to lose a lot of potential profit on the swings, there will be 10+ swings before we get there.
    There is a dump going on even now, rather huge. Has it been announced in the news? Run. Most likely it is a pseudo dump to scare the hamsters who have hoped for a peaceful gardening weekend, but, on the other hand, it can be a real one. Massive removal of over 20 bln. usd from the cap, enough to scare even experienced traders.
    Well, if I sold yesterday, I'd down 10% and cursing. Probably at the dog next door. He doesn't bark, he howls like a wolf. Until you open the door and yell: "Shut the F up! You A!" Then he takes a 10-minute break. Where's my shotgun...

One of my crazy American bosses liked this song a lot, he would sing it in the office:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkuu0Lwb5EM

One of my crazy American bosses liked this song a lot, he would sing it in the office:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkuu0Lwb5EM
    What is that song supposed to be about, anyway?

You were right, I thought Ripple would be steady at 90c, but now it's deflating like a bicycle tire with a puncture...

What is that song supposed to be about, anyway?

You were right, I thought Ripple would be steady at 90c, but now it's deflating like a bicycle tire with a puncture...
    It is all about levels. Think about it this way - almost all altcoins have gained about 100% on average, from the current bottom, so if the manipulators dump now they will beat the hamsters by 100% margin in altcoins. If they pump altcoins like 100% more (bitcoin - to about BTC 12K), the new level will be 200% for altcoins, so dumping BTC from 12K down to like 6.5-7K with more hamsters squealing and selling would be way more fun than from today's 9200-9900K/BTC. Or even from 14K BTC. Why I don't beleive in further growth at the moment (higher than 13-14K BTC) - 1) It would free too many holders who bought on the previous highs - 15-20K/BTC (too early for that, many will sell on their own because they will need this money or because they get tired of waiting), 2) It would make the miners insanely rich, they need to be kept in balance, 3) the summer is coming, many manipulators will be taking it easy on their islands.
    And - altcoins gain faster but they also lose faster than BTC, with occasional exceptions when a pump begins on the backdrop of the overall fall - like ETC now - it is holding ground only because it is being pumped.
    Always keep the bigger picture in mind.
    P.S. Но всё это не точно)
    If I was investing now I would buy Litecoin - the most undervalued coin at the moment, if BTC goes to 12K it may shoot up 100-200% easily. On the other hand, its bottom is 110 while it is around 162 now. So, not much to lose and way more to gain.
    Last edited by Russian Lad; 07-05-2018 at 14:05.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Russian Lad For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (09-05-2018)

A splendid scare dump. I think the pump will be quite good, to 12K/BTC minimum. Most likely today-tomorrow. Well, unless they have decided on the downward flat, I would hate to see this scenario materialize.