Brookes School        British Lyceum in Moscow
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1721222324252627

Thread: Cryptocurrency

Up or down this time? Up seems to be more likely, to BTC11900 or similar - the present altcoin levels are almost depleted - +20-30% from the previous bottom for some of them like LTC or BTG. What is interesting, ETH is quite high even now. Don't know about you, Fantastika, but I will be withdrawing most of my coins within BTC11-12K range - I don't believe in the future growth at the moment - higher than, say, 13K BTC.

Went to the auction yesterday and the auctioneer had some "foreign money" for sale. The auctioneers were able to tell what countries - the banknotes were printed in English. Australia and New Zealand. I looked at it and bid $5. There was only one other person who was bidding and he dropped out $35, so I got it for $40. Now I have $200 in Oz cash.

On the other hand, there was some German marks (bank notes) for sale, which everyone seemed to think were from the Hitlerzeit, and even if they were, there are still millions of them around, and they sell for $5 on Ebay. But at the auction, everyone got in a bidding frenzy and someone got them for only $80.

Please no comments about Americans and geography skills, or how they don't seem to know there is a whole world outside their borders...

IMG_7777.JPG
    Last edited by TheInterocitor; 04-06-2018 at 17:24.
    Government is like Fertilizer. A little is good, too much is a pile of crap.

Getting richer and richer? How are the coins doing? Hodling or sold them?

XRP can't seem to find a bottom...

Well, at least it has come back to 66c from the low 55c last week.

You don't have to go to Disneyland to get hair-raising thrills and chills - just buy some cryptocurrency... I'm holding onto the car's guard rail and have both seat belts buckled on this roller coaster...have not sold...

Any prognostications?

Hey I see the $cientologists are talking to the FSB in St. Pete, in interviews, and explaining what they do in their church. (Watch out FSB, the $cientos are gathering information on you. ).

Any prognostications?
    Well, if it goes up soon guess 12K BTC is the absolute maximum for now. They may do another pump within 1-2 weeks, gotta sell the new equipment I am reading. Up to 10-12K - quite possible and quite soon. Ripple in this case - up to 1.20-1.30.
    Down to, say, 6000-6500K BTC - less likely but also possible, for a short time.
    A flat for some months within 7100-7800K BTC - also an option, for like 3-4 months. I am not sure flats will be occurring often though - if so, many exchanges like Binance and so forth will be sustaining heavy losses due to inaction.
    I hope the time has come for some medium range swings, at least I count on this for now and develop my strategy accordingly. I have survived the ride down from 20K BTC, so now things are sort of stale. Imho, cryptos are a screaming buy at the moment
    All the above can be wrong. Вверх, вниз или флэт, но всё это не точно. Все в ракету. Габелла придёт - хомяков побреют.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Russian Lad For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (05-06-2018)

So, scenario #2 for now. Not too bad for me though, I am a staunch ETC fan. ETC is the real bitcoin.

ETC Best Performer of the Day
    Despite the harsh conditions of the cryptocurrency market, one digital currency performed well with a 20 percent gain. Ethereum Classic, which was formed after a group of developers hard forked the Ethereum blockchain network, is set to be listed on Coinbase, the largest cryptocurrency exchange and brokerage in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    XRP can't seem to find a bottom...

Blaaaaaaaaah!

(Combination of + + )

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    Blaaaaaaaaah!

(Combination of + + )
    Don't lose heart. I think we are scraping the bottom or almost, 5500 BTC should be the absolute minimum unless it is a total scam. I still keep no Ripple though, it is a dodgy coin. The manipulators cannot afford little dips and ups for a long time unless they want to make scalpers dirty rich, I think a big pump is just around the corner. I do regret I haven't learned scalping yet, on the other hand, I don't have large amounts to play with. Someone is making fortunes on those 20-30% ups and downs.
    I have been employed to translate a lot of stuff for a huge cloud mining racket, it is a good indicator something is coming, they usually know this sh;t in advance.