English Nanny        British Lyceum in Moscow
Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1216171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Cryptocurrency

What's safer, Paypal?
    I was reading Paypal bans the accounts involved in crypto-trading. Don't do that unless you are eager to lose your Paypal account. Remington has given some good advise I reckon. Rem, what do you think about the Exodus wallet?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Russian Lad For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (10-03-2018)

Jump into the rocket everyone, quick, we are going to the Moon The next stop - Bitcoin-13-Cap-500+.

A very small ice cave in the Arctic circle
    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Lad View Post
    It takes one crazy putinist to ruin a nice thread. I made him a thread where he could utter his intellectually challenged scepticism about cryptos, but instead he became a staunch fanatic of cryptos, - well, of one particular crypto, and is still trying very hard to ruin the thread, now with the "dollar will be dead soon because the petro will rule the world" nonsense. I heard it many times back in the USSR, the USSR collapsed but the dollar is still around.

Anyway, about the current situation, - my prediction for March for bitcoin is 8-9K within this week then up to 13-15K, then another dump to 9-11K. Any other ideas?

P.S. Maybe we need a separate thread for Rumple and his petro-shmetro-hren-chlen stuff? I mean, this ardent putinist is clueless and his ideas clearly border on downright lunacy. Do they clone them in a clandestine Kremlin laboratory these days or something?
    Check this link below, even intelligent people in 1841 knew what a bubble was.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extrao...ness_of_Crowds

Stop thinking your opinion is THE opinion. Discussion with you is like trying to tell someone the earth is round and not flat.

Quote Originally Posted by rumple_stilskin View Post
    Popular_Delusions_and_the_Madness_of_Crowds
    Typical American "Crowd Madness"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
    Government is like Fertilizer. A little is good, too much is a pile of crap.

So, Petro is a bubble, after all? Or at least a part of a bubble?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extrao...ness_of_Crowds
    A passage from the wikipedia article is below, the topics he wrote about in 1841, he seems like real genius. Topics still interesting today such as "murder through poisoning"

The subjects of Mackay's debunking include alchemy, crusades, duels, economic bubbles, fortune-telling, haunted houses, the Drummer of Tedworth, the influence of politics and religion on the shapes of beards and hair, magnetisers (influence of imagination in curing disease), murder through poisoning, prophecies, popular admiration of great thieves, popular follies of great cities, and relics. Present-day writers on economics, such as Michael Lewis and Andrew Tobias, laud the three chapters on economic bubbles.[2]

Venezuela Petro hits $5 Billion in pre-sales, going like a house on fire. Time to dump your crypto coins version 1.0 while some suckers are still there to buy them. article below

https://www.telesurtv.net/english/ne...0310-0001.html

Some Russian humor:
    Мальчишки и девчонки. А также их родители. Коррекцию Биткоина Увидеть не хотите ли? Кровавую коррекцию Экран покажет наш, И завтра 100 биткоинов Не хватит на беляш! Не хватит на беляш!Па-пара-пада- пам!

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Lad View Post
    Some Russian humor:
    Мальчишки и девчонки. А также их родители. Коррекцию Биткоина Увидеть не хотите ли? Кровавую коррекцию Экран покажет наш, И завтра 100 биткоинов Не хватит на беляш! Не хватит на беляш!Па-пара-пада- пам!
    Sounds like Weimar Republic.

I'll wait for Ripple to go to 20c, then buy!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

Russian Lad (15-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    Sounds like Weimar Republic.

I'll wait for Ripple to go to 20c, then buy!
    Why not wait for it to go to 1 cent, and then laugh

Trump bans Venezuelan Petro

Well, that takes care of the MaduroCoin.

https://gizmodo.com/donald-trump-ord...e-o-1823910243

Now, the Venezuelan Oligarchs, if any remain there, must remember to securely bolt the rear doors on their airplanes, so their confiscated gold doesn't fall out, like that plane in Irkutsk last week...

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    Well, that takes care of the MaduroCoin.

https://gizmodo.com/donald-trump-ord...e-o-1823910243

Now, the Venezuelan Oligarchs, if any remain there, must remember to securely bolt the rear doors on their airplanes, so their confiscated gold doesn't fall out, like that plane in Irkutsk last week...
    Americans weren't the intended users of the Petro

So, no trouble at all

To the Moon!

Americans weren't the intended users of the Petro

So, no trouble at all
    Yeah, I had a store like that. We sold potatoes. Whenever someone came in, speaking English, I would say,"Nyet! We don't sell no stinking potatoes to Norte Americano's! Get out my store!"

I think we might be heading to Bitcoin 12-13K within about 10 days... But I can be wrong about it of course, the certainty level - 80%.