littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Looking for any American Person in Moscow

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    21
    Thanked: 6

    Looking for any American Person in Moscow

    Hi guys, I want to see an American Person for the first time in my life, Im in Moscow, Its my Dream to Visit US but its so Hard to getting US Visa for my Bad Citizenship, I just want to meet an American Person , Please, doesnt matter men or woman or how old you are, I just want to meet you atleat for a few second Please,
    Please PM me. I will come everywhere you say, THX

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    5,790
    Thanked: 1234
    Uncle Wally?
    Go where you are celebrated not tolerated.

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to natlee For This Useful Post:

    FatAndy (18-10-2017), Judge (18-10-2017), Suuryaa (20-10-2017)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    19,098
    Thanked: 5889
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.445 View Post
    Hi guys, I want to see an American Person for the first time in my life, Im in Moscow, Its my Dream to Visit US but its so Hard to getting US Visa for my Bad Citizenship, I just want to meet an American Person , Please, doesnt matter men or woman or how old you are, I just want to meet you atleat for a few second Please,
    Please PM me. I will come everywhere you say, THX
    Why?!?
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

    natlee (18-10-2017), Suuryaa (20-10-2017)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    12,946
    Thanked: 3707
    Quote Originally Posted by natlee View Post
    Uncle Wally?

    Why me? I'm not a good American.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    12,946
    Thanked: 3707
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Why?!?

    Hopefully it because he wants to fill up some American with a nice juicy steak and some good vodka!


    Is that being too obvious?
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    19,098
    Thanked: 5889
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.445 View Post
    Hi guys, I want to see an American Person for the first time in my life, Im in Moscow, Its my Dream to Visit US but its so Hard to getting US Visa for my Bad Citizenship, I just want to meet an American Person , Please, doesnt matter men or woman or how old you are, I just want to meet you atleat for a few second Please,
    Please PM me. I will come everywhere you say, THX
    Would you rather not see a Lion, Siberian / Amur Tiger, Penguin or Elephant in their own natural habitat for the first time in your life!

    I can assure you that it would be far more rewarding than meeting an American for the first time in your life!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

    Suuryaa (20-10-2017), Uncle Wally (19-10-2017)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    21
    Thanked: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Why me? I'm not a good American.
    Hi man, Are you from US? Can I see you in Moscow?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to alex.445 For This Useful Post:

    natlee (18-10-2017)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    21
    Thanked: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Hopefully it because he wants to fill up some American with a nice juicy steak and some good vodka!


    Is that being too obvious?
    I will be a host for a Vodka and lunch for sure.

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alex.445 For This Useful Post:

    FatAndy (19-10-2017), natlee (18-10-2017), quincy (23-10-2017), Uncle Wally (18-10-2017)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    21
    Thanked: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Would you rather not see a Lion, Siberian / Amur Tiger, Penguin or Elephant in their own natural habitat for the first time in your life!

    I can assure you that it would be far more rewarding than meeting an American for the first time in your life!
    Not really, I prefer too see an American First.

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    21
    Thanked: 6
    Sorry guys for multi Post, I dont know how to multi quote,
    If had a chance to getting US visa , right now I was in US rather than in Moscow and Russia ( I dont speak Russian) so atleat im trying to find an American person in Moscow.

  16. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    заМКАДье
    Posts
    91
    Thanked: 47
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.445 View Post
    Sorry guys for multi Post, I dont know how to multi quote,
    If had a chance to getting US visa , right now I was in US rather than in Moscow and Russia ( I dont speak Russian) so atleat im trying to find an American person in Moscow.
    Well, why are in you Russia?

    Америка, Америка - это красиво, но Россия - вот, где есть сила!
    Любовь не имеет конца.

  17. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    5,790
    Thanked: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Would you rather not see a Lion, Siberian / Amur Tiger, Penguin or Elephant in their own natural habitat for the first time in your life!

    I can assure you that it would be far more rewarding than meeting an American for the first time in your life!
    To each their own!
    Go where you are celebrated not tolerated.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to natlee For This Useful Post:

    Uncle Wally (18-10-2017)

  19. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    19,098
    Thanked: 5889
    Quote Originally Posted by natlee View Post
    To each their own!
    'Each to their own', I think!

    Furthermore, following the initial meeting, I fear that alex.445 will suffer from a severe case of 'dislocation of expectation' and may require psychological support.............
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

    quincy (23-10-2017), Suuryaa (20-10-2017), Uncle Wally (19-10-2017)

  21. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    5,790
    Thanked: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    'Each to their own', I think!
    Believe it or not, we can both be correct! https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/to_each_his_own
    Go where you are celebrated not tolerated.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to natlee For This Useful Post:

    Uncle Wally (18-10-2017)

  23. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    12,946
    Thanked: 3707
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    'Each to their own', I think!

    Furthermore, following the initial meeting, I fear that alex.445 will suffer from a severe case of 'dislocation of expectation' and may require psychological support.............

    I have never been so insulted in all my life! Is it because I don't hate Trump as much as you? Or maybe it's because I can play drums and you can't? Why are you trying to gip me out of a steak dinner? You know I have a new baby and a wife now and Oh god it's never ending with the "she needs this and she needs that". I can't even afford a good bottle of vodka now never mind the time to drink it.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •