littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Repetitors.ru/Profi.ru Pro-Cons on them give your opinions

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Repetitors.ru/Profi.ru Pro-Cons on them give your opinions

This is a place that was decent to me since 2009...Not they now demand money , and really do nothing more than answer phones and take orders ... they are kind of like an agent , the teacher pays them but their commissions and other charges are not worth staying with them...furthermore they demand you send them money to their "Bank" basically hostage money so you pay their commission
    I made a lot of money for them,,and myself ,,, but they offer little and now charge way too high fee's+ commissions

I was smart enough not to sign a contract with them, but to those that are working for them I suggest you look at what they want as a exit document , if you have money in that "bank" . they want to attach fees and commissions and other charges to YOUR money ,then wait 30 days...for what they say they will give you back...this formula for deductions never balances my money there is only 3700ru

I warn everyone here and now if they are screwing me..they are screwing others as I see it ...nothing lasts forever ...my time has passed with them, I do not recommend people working with them, DO NOT EVER SIGN A WORK AGREEMENT WITH ANY SCHOOL/AGENCY HERE IN MOSCOW

I want to hear other peoples stories ... for good or bad

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kapione For This Useful Post:

WhiteLight (18-11-2017)