littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Info on Ваш репетитор

Info on Ваш репетитор

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask but wondering if anyone had any info on Ваш репетитор? Are they a dodgy company? Reason I ask is I joined them over a year ago in the hopes of getting English teaching jobs but I never got any clients from them. Met up with 2 people but they weren't really suitable and I ended up not giving lessons at all. I then gave up looking for clients on their website. Now ( a year later) I get an email from the company saying I owe them 500 roubles??? I didn't receive any money from the people I interviewed with so not sure why they can be asking for any money. I emailed them and told them that but now they're thereatening court action. Has anyone had any dealings with them?

Any info or advice would be greatly appreciated!
    Sarah

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Never heard of the company, I'd ignore them, they won't bother taking you to court for 500ru, costs much more than that to open up a court case.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Judge For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (06-10-2017)

Thanks Judge for your message!

Sarah, they were good, but since 2016 they are burning bridges ... I will send you a private message on this ...pay them nothing