South-West of Moscow, Prospect Vernadskogo metro station ( red line, down-left on the map ).
Near to the metro ( one bus-stop or 6-7 minutes by walk ).
Address: 16/2 Kravchenko str.
There are also three other metro stations nearby ( Universitet, Profsoyuznaya, Novocheremushkinskaya).
A big room ( 20 square meters) in a green quiet district. A park near the house and ponds to have a rest in nature and take sun.
Free sport equipment in the yeard. A clean swimming-pool nearby.
Food-stuff supermarket opposite he house.
The room contains: two separate beds, two wardrobes, a table, shelves and a stand, a soft carpet on the floor and a mirror-wall, TV-set.
Modern, clean and spacy. Two persons can stay there.
In the kitchen there is a large fridge, automatic washing-machine, micro-oven.
Free Wi-Fi.
In the other room lives the owner, a Russian lady Natalia, interpreter of English, friendly and caring, non-conflict person. And a tame cat.
I can help with adoptation, translations, studies and business in Moscow and sightseeing.
Rent term: any period till the end of August or mid of September. Price: 20 thousand rub a month + $ 50 for communal services ( unlimited water, electricity, gas ).
If you take he room for the shorter period, then he price is lower ( upon mutual agreement).
Your guests are welcomed to come, no problem with me.
Juridical agreement, taxes are paid.
No agency comission, no deposit, mutual trust only
Welcome!

Please, write to my e-mail: natalylubimova@gmail.com or call at +7 903 159 97 91 or send an sms. Photos are available upon request.